Skin CareFacial SkincareTreat
Coconut Cream Organic Jumbo Lip Balm, 050 Ounce , New, Free Shipping

Treat Coconut Cream Organic Jumbo Lip Balm, 0.50 Ounce , New, Free Shipping

by Treat

High Quality Health & Beauty Makeup Face Blush. Treat Coconut Cream Organic Jumbo Lip Balm, 0.50 Ounce , New, Free Shipping.

Where can this product be purchased?
Start your review of Treat Coconut Cream Organic Jumbo Lip Balm, 0.50 Ounce , New, Free Shipping!
Melissa S.
Obsessed!! This is the only lip balm that has worked for me. It's $10, but it last for months and it has a huge tube. Definitely worth a try!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this generously sized lip balm from Treat. My lips get so dry and this really helps moisturize my lips. The coconut flavor is so good too. Love this lip balm.
Lindsay S.
1,282 reviews
Treat Coconut Cream Organic Jumbo Lip Balm, 0.50 Ounce , New, Free Shipping uploaded by Lindsay S.
I got this lip balm because of Kandee Johnson's review on this stuff she loves it I have very dry and chapped lips this stuff is AWESOME!!! It keeps my lips syper soft and hydrated and love that it is 100% natural so u are only putting good stuff on your lips LOVE!!!
Melissa Goodman B.
Midwest City, OK
This brand and this flavor is so good! If I could give it 10 stars I would. Please do your lips a huge favor and go buy some!
Britani M.
Mexico, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
I love treat lip balms they go on smooth and taste amazing. I have a collection going on. My favorite flavor so far is chocolate mint. The scent reminds you of girl scout thin mint cookies. So much so that my boyfriend thought i had a stash that i wasn't sharing with him. They're also much larger then an average lip balm and last forever.
Brittany M.
Cedar City, UT
I love treat beauty products. I live in a very dry climate and these products moisturize beyond. I’ve even used it on my daughters eczema and healed it. I have many of their products and will continue to buy them.
Jasmijn H.
Tallahassee, FL
Love Love Love! I have three of these lip balms. Sweet flavors and organic products you can feel good about using! Plus, a female owned and operated business! Yasss! Definitely will buy again. A little pricey but you get a ton of product!
Stacy D.
This is the OG that got me hooked on this brand. It's more pina colada that straight up coconut, there's a pineapple twist that gives it a delicious tropical flair. I let my husband try it and all he wanted to do was lick it off, he can't be trusted with this. Super moisturizing and a short ingredient list, which I love!!!!
ashley Y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff works really well, it moisturises your lips pretty well and keeps them nice and smooth and it smells amazing I love this stuff