Treasury Wine Estates Gabbiano Chianti Red Wine 750 ml

by Treasury Wine Estates

Gabbiano chianti red wine 750 ml

Is it made in a cabernet sauvignon
Start your review of Treasury Wine Estates Gabbiano Chianti Red Wine 750 ml!
6 months agoHouston, TX
Chianti Red wine is my style of wine i am drawn to. It is not a sweet red, my taste is for very dry so this one hits the notes for me. This vineyard Estates Gabbiano is my absolute favorite and is a stable in my kitchen.  Their reserve is also very well made. I can finish the bottle happily myself. Great with steaks or even fresh pasta Cacio e Pepe.
10 months agoAllentown, PA
Treasury Wine Estates Gabbiano Chianti Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Julia B.
I bought this Chianti out of curiosity and it was a fantastic purchase. It’s perfect with homemade Italian dishes and just is the perfect balance and smoothness. I was surprised to see that this wine has legs for such a reasonable price (that’s a good thing if you don’t know much about wine). If you’re having a party, I feel like this would be a real people pleaser. Will most definitely purchase again. If my bottle looks different to you, it may be because it’s a 2015.
3 years agoRichmond, KY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I use to be solely a Chardonnay girl, but in the journey to get my husband to drink wine he will now only drink dry reds (something to do with The Godfather, idk who I married). We went to our favorite Italian restaurant and sampled this and we both agreed on it! Now whenever we have a night in we pick up a bottle (or two 🤗🤗) it's not to bitter and dry like other dark reds
a year agoGardner, KS
Treasury Wine Estates Gabbiano Chianti Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Audra W.
Chianti adds such an amazing flavor to an Italian meal. The price tag on this is fabulous. A product of Italy, the flavor is marvelous. Easy drinking, smooth finish, rich red in color, I tend to recommend to my friends looking for an easy wine to try and enjoy.
5 years agoJacksonville, FL
This Chianti is a base for a tomato/marinara dinner. While its sister Chianti, Chianti Classico, has a better wine flavor, it is also a bit pricier. In the end, it is okay, but not enough bang for its buck.
3 years agoEdinburg, TX
So i don't like wine im real picky and this one hardly made the cut it has a bitter taste , it does pair well with red meat kind of males9the flavor a bit bearable but i wouldn't recommend it.
4 years agoMarietta, GA
I tried this and was not thrilled at all. I'm not a hugs wine drinker and rarely come across one I really like, and this definitely wasn't one of the exceptions for me.
a year ago
This is a good Chianti for the price point. If your a white wine drinker and want to dry more reds, I suggest starting with this one. This wine is great for sauces too.
4 years agoDoral, FL
Nice earthy flavor. great quality for the price. great to pair with red meat.................................
5 years agoSavannah, GA
Gross. Do not recommend at all. Extremely bitter and does not match well with any cuisine.