Add a Photo

Gabbiano chianti red wine 750 ml
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
richmond, ky

THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I use to be solely a Chardonnay girl, but in the journey to get my husband to drink wine he will now only drink dry reds (something to do with The Godfather, idk who I married). We went to our favorite Italian restaurant and sampled this and we both agreed on it! Now whenever we have a night in we pick up a bottle (or two 🤗🤗) it's not to bitter and dry like other dark reds
Ayla V.
Ayla V.

I have never tried this kind of red wine. Could anyone give me any advice on price, taste, and etc. I'd really love to try it but I don't know if it'd be worth my money. Thank you
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Marietta, GA

I tried this and was not thrilled at all. I'm not a hugs wine drinker and rarely come across one I really like, and this definitely wasn't one of the exceptions for me.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

Nice earthy flavor. great quality for the price. great to pair with red meat.................................
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

Nice earthy flavor. great quality for the price. great to pair with red meat.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Seneca , SC

Gross. Do not recommend at all. Extremely bitter and does not match well with any cuisine.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL

This Chianti is a base for a tomato/marinara dinner. While its sister Chianti, Chianti Classico, has a better wine flavor, it is also a bit pricier. In the end, it is okay, but not enough bang for its buck.
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX

So i don't like wine im real picky and this one hardly made the cut it has a bitter taste , it does pair well with red meat kind of males9the flavor a bit bearable but i wouldn't recommend it.
danara j.
danara j.
Auburndale, FL
Is it made in a cabernet sauvignon

Join Now