Treasures From The Sea Premium Legs & Claws King Crab

by Treasures From The Sea

Treasures from the Sea® by Odyssey Premium Legs & Claws King Crab.

Treasures From The Sea Premium Legs & Claws King Crab ? Do these taste good? Are they enough in the bag for the price?
Start your review of Treasures From The Sea Premium Legs & Claws King Crab!
How would you rate this product?
Jamilah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Treasures From The Sea Premium Legs & Claws King Crab uploaded by Jamilah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love crab legs to the point it’s a problem lol. These are so good and easy to make. I had the other brand from Walmart which was not listed but they also sell these which I’ve tried and they are great.
kamea B.
If you want FRESH tasting crab, this is great! We eat a lot of crab in our house!
Brandie N.
fort walton beach
Purchased at: Target
I can't say enough good about these! They taste as if I'm eating fresh seafood by the ocean! You can't beat that! Just steam, melt butter, and enjoy!
Amber L.
They are much bigger then your normal snow crab legs . The meat is also thicker and a little more sweeter to me. And normally only about two clusters come in the bag.
Mykeisha C.
Bakersfield , CA
I love king crab legs their my favorite i could eat them all day long I recommend this to anyone.
member-18ed1
  I eat a lot of crab legs and my last purchase of 'Treasures from the Sea', from Commissary in Europe were the smallest King Crab legs I have ever bought. I was so angry I brought them back. They were smaller than most Snow crab I get. Must not be from Alaska, because I doubt they would pass minimum standard for size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Qiana H.