MakeupEye MakeupFalse Eyelashestrcoveric

by trcoveric

High-quality: Hand-made 3D Black eyelashes can be reusable 15 times or more with nice care, Made of 100% Safe material, full strip Nature Fluffy Long Soft lashes, Each pair of our 3D lashes are hand-made by our workers . Dramatic look: Suitable for professional application like Wedding Event &Photo shoot & dating night or a girls night & graduation & birthday party. Make you like a movie star. Full and fluffy: The band thicker more durability. The hair is so real and soft, The thickness and curl of the eyelashes are just right. Easy to apply and remove. It’s comfortable for prolonged wear, Hypo-allergenic, daily daytime Use . It's reusable with proper care. Great for many occasions.

High-quality - Hand-made 3D Black eyelashes can be reusable 15 times or more with nice care, Made of 100% Safe material, full strip Nature Fluffy Long Soft lashes, Each pair of our 3D lashes are hand-made by our workers; Dramatic look - Suitable for professional application like Wedding Event &Photo shoot & dating night or a girls night & graduation & birthday party. Make you like a movie star.; Full and fluffy - The band thicker more durability. The hair is so real and soft, The thickness and curl of the eyelashes are just right.; Easy to apply and remove. It’s comfortable for prolonged wear, Hypo-allergenic, daily daytime Use; It's reusable with proper care. Great for many occasions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trcoveric 3D Fake Eyelashes Makeup Hand-made Dramatic Thick Crisscross Deluxe False Lashes Black Nature Fluffy Long Soft Reusable 3 Pair Pack!
Ashleigh A.
Rigby, ID
Trcoveric 3D Fake Eyelashes Makeup Hand-made Dramatic Thick Crisscross Deluxe False Lashes Black Nature Fluffy Long Soft Reusable 3 Pair Pack uploaded by Ashleigh A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I get compliments on these lashes ALL the time. I wear these lashes ALL the time. They've lasted me six months, all three pairs!! They are light weight, high quality, and look expensive. The band isn't huge and is really flexible. Don't wash them, just use tweezers to gently pull away any glue residue. I bought more expensive ones at the same time and prefer these pairs every time.
Alyssa K.
Rochester
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased these on amazon for $6, can’t beat it! I have only used one pair and I’ve worn them multiple times. They last through multiple wears and they look beautiful on the eyes! Very dramatic and full
Shore B.
New Castle, DE
Trcoveric 3D Fake Eyelashes Makeup Hand-made Dramatic Thick Crisscross Deluxe False Lashes Black Nature Fluffy Long Soft Reusable 3 Pair Pack uploaded by Shore B.
i used it and liked so much its look natural and pretty .they are soft and fluffy and long .
Shamaine D.
Moncton
These lashes are the bee's knees! There is no need to trim them at all. I wash them once a week with Dawn and it works like a charm. I have gotten over 10 uses out of just one pair of the lashes, maybe more, I use them until the elastic isn't there anymore haha. I have been buying these lashes for almost 2 years now....

Looking for your answer?