BY TRAVELON #3 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Save on overweight and oversize fees Check with your airline for luggage weight and size limits. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kara R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Bought one of these at marshalls and love it so much because we travel alllllllll the time I mean all the time. It's so handy to have on hand when your not quite sure if your bag will be to heavy. It's so very convenient this is a necessity for any little traveler
Jeffery H.
Alsip, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Invaluable,I use it every time I travel.  I get to know the facts before checking bag.  Use this before you with your bag at airport.often those airport scales haven't been calibrated in a long time.
Taylor O.
Orlando
I travel frequently to Europe and Africa as well as within the US. I bring this scale with me everywhere, especially when I return with lots of souvenirs from my trips abroad. I like this scale. It's very portable, and the little indicator stays at the weight of the suitcase, so when you're weighing it yourself, you can just lift up the suitcase, set it down, and look at the scale. The problem, however, is the last couple of times I've used it, it's been off by a couple of pounds, which has led to frantic repacks at the ticketing desk in airports. I have a suspicion that the problem lies at least in part with the airlines' scales, as they always say my bags weigh more than this travel scale. So, use this scale as a general guide for your bags' weight, but don't expect it to be accurate to the pound.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Yes! I travel a lot! With my 4 kids it is costly to pack for our family. I'm so stressed when we travel, this would at least be one less thing I would be thinking about. After packing all our suitcases, which is a week long process I struggle to put thsee overstuffed bags on my small bathroom scale. More than half the time it's wrong in the airlines favor. I've sat at the airport throwing away things or moving stuff to my carry on just to avoid outrageous fees. Yes I definitely need this for next time I travel!
Celina S.
Redlands, CA
We have been on multiple trips to Europe and if you have flown Ryan Air, Easy Jet or any other small airline in europe you know how pricey it is to check luggage or the crazy restrictions they have on carry on's. We have been using our travelon luggage scale for 6 years and absolutely wouldn't travel without it. Its small and compact and light enough to put in my carryon luggage. I would recommend to anyone looking for a luggage scale.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Worked really well for me when I needed to make sure my luggage was under 50 lbs (48,8 lbs - whew!) The only difficulty for me was reading the scale as I was lifting my luggage. The little red tab definitely helps, but I also weighed my luggage in the mirror to see how close the needle got to the tab.
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I swear by this little scale when traveling. I tend to overpack (seriously, can't we switch to a "if it fits, it ships policy on planes?) so this scale has saved me so much money because I can weigh my bag before I get to the airport. It's not very fancy but it definitely gets the job done!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Since this scale arrived, I have been amazed at how many things I find myself measuring. For some reason, it seems important to know that my handbag weights 5 lbs. lol I was also surprised to learn that my suitcase weighs 10 pounds empty! This scale is very useful, seems to be sturdy and accurate, and will accompany me on my vacation this summer to keep tabs on how much I am adding to my luggage along the way.
Sheldyn M.
Honolulu, HI
This gadget is amazing. I knew when I first saw it that it would come in so handy. I am a frequent flyer so this definitely helped me while packing but also saved me so much time at the airport. I used to have to arrive early so that I could use the weighing areas they had available in the airport but now I can worry about that at home and my experience in the airport is a breeze!
cali v.
I have this mini luggage scale and use it continually. I even bought an extra one for my kids and family. We are avid travelers and tend to over pack filling our suitcases to the brim. This little luggage scale has SAVED us on unwanted overcharges at airports.
Alexana N.
Kanata, MI
How does such a small luggage scale work? Do you connect it to your luggage then lift? Does it break, easily, being so small?
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Where can i buy this??????
Brittany B.
Elmhurst, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How much does the scale actually weigh?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do they come in different colors?
Chelsie H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What weight value does it go up to? I cannot tell from the picture. Would this work for heavier hiking backpacks or would it exceed the weight of this scale?