BY TRAVELOCITY

Travelocity
  • "I recently booked a trip on Travelocity and had to contact their customer service - not the friendliest or the most helpful." in 8 reviews
  • "I prefer a few other websites when I am making travel plans but I always check this one in case a better deal can be found" in 7 reviews
  • "If you sign up for emails you get great deals, and you can save multiple itineraries for a trip to watch for the best deal." in 6 reviews
  • "I have used travelocity many times and I haven't ever had a bad experience and the savings are tremendous." in 6 reviews
  • "To be honest, I only really use this site to see price comparisons but I hardly ever use it to book a flight." in 5 reviews
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only used travelocity once and it will be the last time. The customer service was terrible. I booked 3 round trip flights to Hawaii with hotel stay and a mid size sudan, the flights went well however once we arrived in Honolulu, we realized we have NO TRANSPORTATION. Travelocity had booked us with a rental company in SAN FRANCISCO and we ended up having to pay an enormous amount for a rental car during our stay. Travelocity refused to refund the amount paid for the rental car and every time I called, they said they had no knowledge of my prior calls. It took 2 weeks for them to finally say that they had paid the rental company in San Francisco and that company would be who needed to provide the refund. Guess what? I couldn't even get a phone number to that company. Do not recommend at all.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the site I use most often when booking a hotel room. The site is very user friendly and has a lot of information. They make it easy to see reviews and prices. All in all I feel it’s a great site with good deals.
Jessica J.
Florence, SC
Travelocity is one 3 travel sites that I always check when booking a trip. I love comparing the prices and it makes this very easy. Unfortunately I typically find better deals on other sites - typically Orbitz. I would recommend using it as a reference, but know that there are probably better sites to find deals and steals.
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I frequently use travelocity to book my last minute flights. They are so reliable with the guaranteed lowest prices on the internet for all my fights thus far and I travel quite frequently . I have never booked hotels with them but they always have package deals if you book flights and hotels and so forth ! High recommend
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I just used them for the first time. It was fairly simple and I won't be charged until I get to the hotel. I do have some concerns because I got a confirmation email but then when I logged in to the app it says I have no trips planned. I hope I have a room when I get where I'm going. Lol
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When we are going out of town I generally take a trip through all of the travel sites first looking for flights, motel rooms and stuff liek that. Sometimes I can find the cheapest price on Travelocity sometimes not. But it's free to look and only takes about a minute to see what kind of deals they are offering.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
My go to travel sight simply because it easy to navigate on not only just the desktop version but the mobile app too! Easy to find the best price and love that they offer promos too! Awesome travel site!
Kyung G.
Irvine, CA
Update - after taking to the social media, my refund seems to be processing. I will update once refund processes.

Travelocity Low-Price Guarantee is a scam. They make it very difficult to actually get the refund.

Their customer support service is very poor. I have made numerous phone calls to get resolution on airlines that I booked and found cheaper directly at the airline's website.

When I submitted my screenshot showing the lower price, they refunded me for only one of the three tickets that I purchased. Why would you not refund me for all three?

Yes. Use them to do your research, but do not book your flights with them. Their Low-Price Guarantee is a crock,. Their advertising is deceptive.

I will probably never use them again, so the $50 travel voucher they will be giving me really means nothing.

Go with Kayak.com
kelly P.
Fishers , IN
I never have any luck getting good tickets from them. It is more of a headache to go through them. I gave up and go to the direct flight website to make a purchase and I’m definitely liking it so much better. Travelocity
Deana P.
Bulverde, TX
Travelocity is my go-to on reviews before I book a trip anywhere. From Hotels to resorts to destinations I always look at travelocity first. The reviews are always helpful and I like that you can ask questions about resorts. It is also great to give me ideas for things to do once I get there.
Rachel M.
Littleton, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about this website compared to others like it? Does it come up with better deals?
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Do you prefer Travelocity over Priceline?
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Is there an app for this?
Ashley D.
How does everyone feel about this company.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What is the best day to book a flight on Travelocity?