BY TRAVELLER'S TALES

• Is this a good game? I loved the Lego Harry Potter series and was...8 Answers
Amber K.
So much fun for children and adults alike. Love how even the game kind of follows the movies. You have to complete certain little things to advance which keeps your interest. As you go, you collect points in order to get other things.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Gamer Expert
I haven't played this game in about 10 years so I don't totally remember what the whole rules and missions are, but I do remember I had to be some kind of vigilante who would pilot a space ship, and use A robot to get stuff
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
I love Legos and Star Wars! This is awesome, both together. I over to unlock each character and see the different moves each one has. I also like unlocking the new areas in free play.
Chelisse B.
I played this when I was really little. I liked it then. I'd probably still like it if I played it today. I always thought the Lego games were fun.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Legos and Star Wars! Its a fun game to play with the family and other kids as well. I just love playing it by myself.
Molly R.
My boyfriend just bought this game and he absolutely loves it. He's played it for five days nonstop and says it's amazing.
 Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
I love this game :) I love to unlock new characters and finish each chapter :) I love to built and collect items
Dominique R.
This is a really cool game! Very entertaining and easy to play for all ages! I would definitely recommend it!
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
I hate star wars, but my brothers like it it's not my cup of tea. I guess it's cool I don't know.
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
My son bought this game and he loves it. I believe he's finished it but keeps playing it.
paola n.
Is this a good game? I loved the Lego Harry Potter series and was wondering if this was worth a play.