BY TRAVELLERS TALES

Megan J.
Ogden, UT
My son's favorite new game! at eight he's seen all seven star wars movies, so he lives all things star wars..especially this game!
Sam B.
I've never seen the star wars series, however this is still a really fun game that I played a ton when I was younger.
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
Lego Star Wars!!!!! All the Lego games are so much fun!! My husband and I have so much fun with these games!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
My son loves this game and plays it constantly! Easy for kids to understand and holds their interest...
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I'm a grown woman and I have all of the Lego Star Wars and Lego Harry Potter games for my 3DS haha.
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
This is a cute little game & i think it should be cheap consodering its a PS2 game (:
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
What a perfect game to play with the release of the new star wars movie! perfect!
maria j.
I love this game it is so funny and i can play this every day. I'm super fan of this saga its the best game ever
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Star Wars, this game is so much fun and amazing, it's my little brother's favourite game
aymee v.
Gamer Expert Level 2
What do u think of this game ?