Traveller's Tales Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

by Traveller's Tales

Has anybody bought the most recent version released foR XBOX ONE?!?!
Had anyone completed the game yet?
Start your review of Traveller's Tales Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex!
How would you rate this product?
Running... not knowing what happens... who knows whats around the corner!! crash bandicoot is here and ready for an adventure!!
Harlingen, TX
Oh my lord! I spent hours and hours playing this game, well all crash games. Played till I beat the whole game.
Cape Coral, FL
This is an old game but its really fun to play. It kept you interested. I loved this game. It was all i played.
Lynn, MA
It brings back memories, me and brother would fight over the controller. The game is still amazing to this day.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Crash Bandicoot. This is just good silly fun. It's an easy game you can enjoy with your kids.
West Monroe, LA
Crash Bandicoot! Yesss! This game was great when I was a kid and even better now! Love this game.
Corona, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love crash bandicoot! it has been one of my favorite series since it started on the ps1.
Crash has always been fun. I would recommend it to anyone. my sons l loves playing crash.
I LOVED this game as a kid. I still own it to this day and we play it from time to time
Memphis, TN
I miss these games as an adult, they were one of my favorite racing games growing up.