Traveler's Choice U.S. Traveler U.S. Traveler Fashion 4 piece Spinner Luggage Set, Purple Zebra Print - TRAVELER'S CHOICE uploaded by member-f75ce46aeTraveler's Choice U.S. Traveler U.S. Traveler Fashion 4 piece Spinner Luggage Set, Purple Zebra Print - TRAVELER'S CHOICE uploaded by denise r.

BY TRAVELER'S CHOICE

Product Features: Expansion gusset increases packing capacity by 25% Two exterior zippered pockets Retractable push-button handle system 360-degree recessed spinner wheels Full interior lining with zippered lid mesh pocket Interior tie down straps Window ID on back panel Dimensions: 4-Wheeled Spinner: 29" H x 17.5" W x 10.5" D; 10.4 lbs. 4-Wheeled Spinner: 25" H x 16" W x 9" D; 8.8 lbs. 2-Wheeled Rolling Upright: 20" H x 13" W x 7" D; 5.5 lbs. Boarding Bag: 14" W x 10" H x 5" D; 1 lbs. see more...

💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This a great set and very stylish! I would highly suggest it to all! I was able to put all of my stuff into this suitcase! It’s of great quality and a reasonable price! I would love to buy another set of this for my parents!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this travel set literally especially since like everything matches you're going to flip bricks and it's like 200 I think for all at Khols or target I love it it's such a great deal for this great thing
Taylor A.
This is a great travel set for an infrequent traveler. The build is solid enough to make your items feel secure but it shows immediate wear and tear after a trip through baggage check. Suitable for my needs but may be a disappointment for someone who travels more frequently and needs their luggage to withstand more than 1-2 trips per year.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
OMG this is the cutest luggage ever I want it especially if they have it in leopard print I have died then going to heaven this is something that you will spots on the turnstile in the airport no problem and everyone will look on with jealousy I want to be the one they are jealous of with the cutest Luggage in the building haha
Joanna B.
I have a set like this that I got from Kohl's. I have lived abroad for nine months out of the last year in four different countries. I wasn't able to take the entire set of course because of airline restrictions. What I like is that the purple stands out in the airport so when I'm picking up my luggage it's super easy to spot! So far they're still holding up even though I've literally lived out of them a lot.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Love this set, very spacious & affordable, I tend to pack light, and share the remaining pieces with family members who stuff their luggage to over flow. The pieces in this set can hold a lot of clothing and personal hygiene items. I love the design. I got my set at Walmart.
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
This is a wonderful set, mainly because it's not BLACK, green,blue, or red.
As a former airline employee, I urge everyone to follow 2 rules when purchasing luggage:
1.Always purchase TRAVELERS CHOICE
2.Always purchase a patterned, or different colored bag!
Taya T.
These luggages are amazing they have so much storage. Using these luggages would be smart decision because you have so much room to play around with. It comes with multiple different bags and they all have a pretty good amount of room.
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
I travel a lot and love to travel in style but still comfortably! This provides enough space for as much luggage for travel! Also very pretty so that's a bonus! It's actually affordable but the quality is not that good
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best. You can get a great deal for the entire package. I mean all of these luggage for a price of one, that cannot get any better. I highly recommend getting the luggage package.
Donna G.
This would be great for my daughter as she loves purple AND zebra! So do I! Do you feel this is a durable set of luggage for a teenager?
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
Is it good quality?
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
These are too cute! Where's the best to buy these?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Is this suitcase great for travel??
Julissa C.
How much is just the big luggage? Or the carry on?