BY EDDIE BAUER

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Having new adventures with your little one is easy with the Eddie Bauer Alpine 3 Travel System. The 3-wheel design and rugged tires give you maximum maneuverability while keeping the ride smooth for your baby. The system includes a SureFit Infant Car Seat for babies from 4-35 pounds. The car seat comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base for a customized fit in your car. You can move from car seat to the stroller easily with QuickClick technology; one simple click and the seat is securely attached to the stroller making it easy to get on your way. The stroller's handle is adjustable giving parents of different heights. Color: Salsa Red. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Lindsey J.
Really not a fan of this system. I have it in all gray — it was a gently used hand-me-down from my brother and his wife. Would never have bought it.

The car seat is heavy and awkward. I know most are, but I definitely feel it when I'm holding this one. The head/neck support is basically non-existent. It's also an absolute heat-trap. I ended up not even using the base because it wouldn't work well in our Subaru. The sun visor barely blocks out much sun, especially compared to others I've seen.

The stroller doesn't turn easily at all. It does have great space underneath for bags and such, but man is it a bulky thing overall.

I say all of this, but my daughter has never really seemed to mind. But I think she just really likes riding in the car and being a little contained.

Will definitely buy a whole new system for our next child.
Paola S.
I really love my stroller. It's unlike the others and easily made compact. However, I do thinks it's heavy and a bit bulky. I think it's great for walking long distances but not if you're just going to the superstore and having to constantly put it away and take it out
Susan C.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited to buy this set. We took the first box home and it was broken , had to take it apart and haul it all the way back. It's turned out to be okay for our baby for a short while. He out grew the car seat pretty fast and was NEVERTHELESS comfortable in it. The stroller is sturdy but I do not like where the clips are located to disassemble.
Any recall on this product?