Travel System Eddie Bauer

by Eddie Bauer

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Having new adventures with your little one is easy with the Eddie Bauer Alpine 3 Travel System. The 3-wheel design and rugged tires give you maximum maneuverability while keeping the ride smooth for your baby. The system includes a SureFit Infant Car Seat for babies from 4-35 pounds. The car seat comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base for a customized fit in your car. You can move from car seat to the stroller easily with QuickClick technology; one simple click and the seat is securely attached to the stroller making it easy to get on your way. The stroller's handle is adjustable giving parents of different heights. Color: Salsa Red. Gender: Unisex.

Any recall on this product?
Start your review of Travel System Eddie Bauer!
How would you rate this product?
Susan C.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited to buy this set. We took the first box home and it was broken , had to take it apart and haul it all the way back. It's turned out to be okay for our baby for a short while. He out grew the car seat pretty fast and was NEVERTHELESS comfortable in it. The stroller is sturdy but I do not like where the clips are located to disassemble.
Nikki W.
Oregon City, OR
Love love love this system. It is very convenient, fits all needs and has survived a lit, including airport travel. My system has held up well and I have had no problems with it. Great quality
Val Z.
Maple Park, IL
This was a very pretty stroller but that’s all I would give the stars for, appearance. It was a little uncomfortable for baby as well as for me when I had to carry the car seat, it was just too heavy. The wheels on the stroller were terrible, they would never steer In the direction you needed them to. The price was decent but I would not buy again.
Genevieve M.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
This has been the only stroller I have had for my little one who is now 3yr! It is so durable and comfy for my little one. My family travel alot and it has healed up to alot of rough trips, in and out of cars, and strollering over everything from cobble stone streets to sand. This stroller is a must!!!
Crystal M.
Rice Lake, WI
Purchased at: Target
This stroller is so nice! It folds up easily, it’s affordable, and the car seat snaps into the seat for easy transportation.
Tiffany R.
Randolph, MA
Purchased at: Target
I love the color! And I love that it's slim. I love that the stroller folds easy with one hand. I love that it's easy to clean. The only problem I have is the wheels are very far apart making it harder to fit in tight doorways. Also when using just the stroller the back doesn't stay completely upright. I tighten the back and as soon as my son sits in it it leans back. He doesn't like to lean back so he holds himself up with the tray and i feel like that's putting strain on his back.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia, PA
My newborn fits perfectly, it keeps him warm and I love how it’s easy to open and close the stroller
Natasha G.
Purchased at: Target
My son loved the carseat and we never had an issue with tears. Held up well and fit easily into my car. Lightweight and the three wheels never snagged or made it hard to push.
Gabriela M.
Lacey
Purchased at: Target
So far so good, no issues with it, boths my kids have used them and still has lots of life. The car seat is perfect since it starts 4 pounds to 30
Heather B.
Madera , CA
Purchased at: Target
This travel system worked great for me! As a first time mom, I did not know what to expect so I did not purchase a stroller right away. I was so wrong! I ended up needing a stroller so I went with this one! It’s perfect! It’s not too big, the car seat is effective and safe, and the stroller was easy to use. I highly recommend this!