Travel Stroller & Baby Car Seat: Chicco Cortina SE, Black/Cream

by Chicco

Your baby will travel in comfort with the chico cortina se travel system. Comes with a versatile stroller that's compact enough to pack in your trunk. Comfortable reclining seat and adjustable leg rest. A storage bin underneath helps you keep your essentials close at hand. Includes a car seat with removable base that lets you use the seat as an infant carrier. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Travel Stroller & Baby Car Seat: Chicco Cortina SE, Black/Cream!
How would you rate this product?
DAYTON, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best carseat & stroller combo on the market!! The stroller guides so easily, the wheels never get stuck you can do a complete 360 without having to move the stroller around because of wheels sticking. The carsear snaps so easily into the stroller for easy infant use.
Lakewood, CA
Thus is the beat stroller. Super easy and compact to travel with as well as storing it. Stroller itself is small enough to use in stores. Loce that i can put the car seat right on the stroller
Brooklyn, NY
I can't even explain how hard has been for me using this stroller! Way too heavy for me the car seat was just ok but the stroller is a nightmare. Not recommend.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this car seat stroller set! It's very sleek and easy to assemble. I bought mine on amazon for a really good price. I would definitely recommend.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super safe and comfortable.I took the Staples protectors off this because they're bad for your kids.It scooped down so the baby is more protected.
Sandusky , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this combination! It's so easy to use, and transfer from car to stroller. Definitely something I recommend, for any parent
North port, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got this set for my baby shower. I loved the car seat but stroller not so much. The stroller was only good until like 3 months.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE CHICCO will never purchase another brand. Definitely comfortable and safe for my little man.
Benoni
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's one of the top five products every family must own . Easy use easy folding and setting up no need for improvement accept maybe a screen to play kids songs etc... To keep them occupied and in their place coz kids live moving

Looking for your answer?