BY NONE

For kids and smaller ears. EarPlanes relieve painful ear discomfort, clogging, popping and temproary hearing loss associated with air travel. Exclusive CeramX filters regulate air pressure during takeoffs and landings. Soft, hypoallergenic late free silicone. Containes one pair of disposable EarPlanes - recommended for one outbound and return flight. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Review (1)
Cristina G.
If you have the following:

Sinus problems; chronic ear infections; tinnitus; Vertigo by imbalance of rocks/crystals in your inner ear; migraines; sick with sinus infection or cold while traveling or any general ear sensitivity...

These ears plugs are an ABSOLUTE MUST for take-off and landings on airplanes. They will help equalize the pressure and make the “popping” non-painful. I PROMISE!

As a young child, before I could remember, I used to get ear infections all the time. I had to have tubes in my ears. After a bad sinus infection that turned in bronchitis then phenomena in 10th grade, my ears were never the same. I remember taking a plane to visit family later that year for holidays. My ears popped so bad and clogged. Like it would not pop. I couldn’t hear the entire vacation until the trip home, when we got back on the plane and they repopped but it was painful. I actually teared up. I thought something burst! I even had made an appointment with my doctor!

My next palace trip one year later, I was at the drug store looking for ear plugs and found theses. Many brands make them for about $5. I bought them, wore them and it was an ear saver! I had ZERO ISSUES. I wore them the whole time on the plane. Now, I just wear them during take-offs and landings when the altitude changes. They have NEVER failed me! This is the number one item to take on an airplane!