BY CONAIR

Ceramic Technology Promotes Fast Heat Transfer for a Quick Set 12 multi-size rollers for perfect curls Heats up in 2 minutes with true ceramic technology Soft pouch makes it easy to carry and store Great for quick sets and easy touch-ups Ion Shine™ promotes shiny hair Roller starter strip grips hair for a fast and secure se Soft travel pouch, to heat, store and carry rollers Dual voltage ; see more...

Alesia J.
Dallas , TX
Love these rollers. So easy and perfect for being on the road. I think it's super simple and takes less than 15 minutes. You will have gorgeous hair in little time. Plus the price is easy on the Wallet. You will love these rollers.
Lindsay J.
Battleground
 I love these rollers! Make sure the rollers are clicked all the way down on the base. If you don't hear each one click in, they won't get hot enough
Anne E.
I love these rollers! My hair is super straight I always take them on trips with me to ensure I always have nice body in my hair;)))
Mavelis G.
It really made curls, amazing I really recommend to you girls that always wanted to do curls
elizabeth w.
Bismark North Dakota
I love it and I love the travel size and would love to win it and yeah so yeah