BY CONAIR #26 in Hair Dryers

The Travel Smart by Conair 1875-Watt Hair Dryer is perfect for taking your style with you on-the-go. This worldwide dual voltage hair dryer features 1875 watts of power and has a folding handle for compact travel and storage. It also features 2 heat settings and 2 speed settings to accommodate your styling needs. And it has a removable air filter for easy care and cleaning. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shivani P.
I’ve had this hairdryer for years and it still works great! I love that it’s travel friendly with a retractable cord and folding handle, but it isn’t so small to where drying your hair takes double the time of a standard size. It’s a nice hair dryer for anyone who’s looking for it’s basic functions, but don’t expect it to get you salon-look results, because it is very basic. It is however an upgrade from a hotel hair dryer that has a base attached to a wall!
Croix M.
National City
This Conair hair dyer give amazing results and functionality for a person on the go. The very small and slim foldable feature really makes it easier for travel and important events to carry around. This is definitely a must for any person who doesn’t like to deal with stressful hair concerns. Conair 247CONAIR Hair Dryer 1875 Watt
Skincare A.
Novato, CA
I got this hairdryer during thanksgiving sale last year. I really appreciate this tool when I’m traveling because it’s so compact and simple. However, it doesn’t last very long. It stopped working after almost 9 months of daily use. I don’t know if it is normal but I will go for another brand. The search continues..
Dana D.
Jackson
It’s OK for a travel hairdryer but it’s nearly impossible for me to blow dry my hair without a nozzle and this dryer does not have one so it doesn’t really work for me, but if you don’t need anything fancy with another man this is a really affordable option.
Che A.
pangasinan
This is the hair dryer that I use when I travel. Aside from being able to fold it to make it fit in the luggage better, it's also dual voltage and that's a major plus for me who goes to different countries with different volts!
Katie S.
Corvallis
I love this mini hair dryer! It gets nice and hot and dries my hair thoroughly! I find it works better than more expensive dryers, so I am very satisfied with it! I would buy it again, as I am a first time user right now.
Andrea A.
Rockford
This little travel dryer is great when you have no room to pack anything else, it is nicely compact and dries hair beautifully. It doesn’t fry my hair or anything, it’s cute and a great size for what it has to offer.
Becca C.
Newark, DE
such annold dryer that doesnt have good heat control or air control. Always burns my hands and makes my hair frizz up like nobodys business. Would definitely not recommend anyone use this model it is so outdated
Madison E.
I use this hair dryer over my expensive hair dryer. Literally use this everyday! I am extremely satisfied with this hair dryer. I would recommend this product to others for an affordable and reliable hair dryer!
Karina M.
Between coloring and other hot tools, I try not to blow dry my hair often, but sometimes- like in the winter- air drying is not optional. This dryer gets the job done and doesn’t do too much damage