BY CONAIR

The Travel Smart by Conair 1875-Watt Hair Dryer is perfect for taking your style with you on-the-go. This worldwide dual voltage hair dryer features 1875 watts of power and has a folding handle for compact travel and storage. It also features 2 heat settings and 2 speed settings to accommodate your styling needs. And it has a removable air filter for easy care and cleaning. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I got this hair dryer super cheap so I can't complain too much. My hair is so thick it takes me forever to dry it. I really only use the hair dryer when I don't have time for my hair to air dry. It gets the job done though. I will say that it is very durable. I have dropped it several times on hard tile floor and it still works. The cool setting doesn't work, but I dropped it. The low and high heat settings still work after being dropped. This is a very good product. I just personally don't use it alot.
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
Not the best but not the worst. She gets the job done. I have thick hair so this does take longer for me to dry with. I don’t use it often, as it stays in my travel bag, but for the money I 100% recommend this product for traveling
Shivani P.
I’ve had this hairdryer for years and it still works great! I love that it’s travel friendly with a retractable cord and folding handle, but it isn’t so small to where drying your hair takes double the time of a standard size. It’s a nice hair dryer for anyone who’s looking for it’s basic functions, but don’t expect it to get you salon-look results, because it is very basic. It is however an upgrade from a hotel hair dryer that has a base attached to a wall!
Katie S.
Corvallis
I love this mini hair dryer! It gets nice and hot and dries my hair thoroughly! I find it works better than more expensive dryers, so I am very satisfied with it! I would buy it again, as I am a first time user right now.
alicia s.
i don't think it was this exact model, but i used it when i was younger and was never impressed with how it made my hair feel or look. it made it feel too dry, to fluffy (in the worst way), and just a bit too obscene.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
I like this dryer because of its compact size. There really isn’t anything special about it otherwise. Your normal run of the mill hairdryer. I will say it’s easier to blow your own hair out with a smaller hair dryer.
Madison E.
I use this hair dryer over my expensive hair dryer. Literally use this everyday! I am extremely satisfied with this hair dryer. I would recommend this product to others for an affordable and reliable hair dryer!
Tiff! H.
Campbell
Used it at a hotel and it was decent and a good size. I didn't personally buy this but I thought it worked pretty well. However, I use a Harry Josh and Drybar Buttercup at home, so it is difficult to compare to that, it felt very underpowered. However, it does the job - I have long black Asian hair that takes a while to dry, and it took about 10 min . I didn't feel it was powerful enough for styling though
Alex Nicole G.
Conair TRESemmé Blow Out Kit I had this dryer a few years back. It's was a good dryer. It just didn't last as long as if hoped. I'm due for a new blow dryer lol. But I got my money's worth!
Karina M.
Brooklyn , NY
Between coloring and other hot tools, I try not to blow dry my hair often, but sometimes- like in the winter- air drying is not optional. This dryer gets the job done and doesn’t do too much damage
Elle B.
Does this product work well or should I get something else for travel?