BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
Travel Smart by Coanir Travel Mini Hair Straightener

Travel Smart by Coanir Travel Mini Hair Straightener

Get silky smooth hair anywhere with the Travel Smart by Conair 1/2-Inch Travel Mini Ceramic Straightener. This convenient travel straightener features ceramic plates that glide across hair and evenly distribute heat for silky smooth hair. It prevents damaging hot spots and adds shine while reducing frizz. It has a high heat temperature setting that delivers salon results and a 30-second instant heat-up. Includes convenient storage pouch.

Are travel size straighteners worth it or should I just get a full size flare iron?
Start your review of Travel Smart by Coanir Travel Mini Hair Straightener!
Esosa O.
Folkestone, Kent
Travel Smart by Coanir Travel Mini Hair Straightener uploaded by Esosa O.
#Hairstraightener I like using straighteners and i like mini ones. The only problem is that i am really slow using them. Although, i love them because they are small and travel size.
Denise C.
Arvilla, ND
Ive owned this straightener for years and it is still working well! I keep waiting for it to break so I can invest in a fancier,ceramic deals,but it may never die! I love that it travels well and heats up super quickly!! I trust Conair's quality and name,have since I was a teen!
Kyrstyn G.
Stillwater, OK
I honestly think mini hair straighteners are useless. It just takes so much more time to straighten your hair.
Alveena  R.
Richmond, TX
It’s is the best thing ever happened to me it has a light weight easy to carry around and he did the job done welll I love mine mini iron on the go
Jessie S.
It does it's job okay. Gets super hot, honestly I would just use a full size cause that works better... also this one takes a long time to get the job done. Pretty affordable. Would recommend. Probably
Emma G.
Carbondale
makes hair frizzy! doesnt do a good job straightening! my hair is wavy and it doesn’t work on my hair
Tonya W.
Fayetteville, AR
Using this one right now and it’s a good lower priced option. It’s not like the ion amazing ones from the salon, but it does great.
Jennifer D.
Salem, OR
The size is great and fits perfectly where I need it to. But the heat is the probably maybe it's just mine but I feel like it doesn't get warm enough. I like my flat iron really really hot. But if you are looking for a decent grocery store product then this is a decent okay one for what you need it for. The price is average for flat irons.
Monica H.
Phoenix, AZ
The Travel Smart Hair Straightner by Conair is one of my all time favorite Hair Straightners! I usually only have to slide down a chunk of hair once, to achieve the sleek look I'm going for, which makes straightening my hair a breeze! I definitely recommend this product!
Carmen P.
Cincinnati , OH
This is a great product if you have short hair. I used mine so much I had to purchase a new one. What I don’t like is that a year and a half later I bought the new one because, even after cleaning it it still smelled like burning. But other than that it made my 4c hair straight as can be.