Travel Smart by Coanir Travel Mini Hair Straightener uploaded by Allyson S.

BY CONAIR

Get silky smooth hair anywhere with the Travel Smart by Conair 1/2-Inch Travel Mini Ceramic Straightener. This convenient travel straightener features ceramic plates that glide across hair and evenly distribute heat for silky smooth hair. It prevents damaging hot spots and adds shine while reducing frizz. It has a high heat temperature setting that delivers salon results and a 30-second instant heat-up. Includes convenient storage pouch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharmese B.
I love this mini on the go flat iron. Only con I would have is it gets really hot and I primarily only use this to touch up my edges and any minor fixes I need to make but if I’m not careful it will burn my hair. So I try not to oil my hair right before using this due to the heat levels because I don’t need fried hair. Other then that it’s extremely convenient and I love.
Zion B.
Indianapolis
not much to say about this one. I like it and that’s pretty much it. Satisfied for sure. It’s was my great so I recommend. Don’t have any tips really or tricks. I do recommend for others especially for traveling.
Sarah G.
I cant go out without using this product. It gets the job done. I bought it on amazon after a youtuber I follow recommended it. I am a very satisfied customer. When i use it i put in dry shampoo which helps with volume since i have short hair and like to wear it up.
Jolissa V.
I use this for on the go since I’m usually out and about. It works good and straightens fast. The price isn’t too bad. My hair is pretty thick so it does take a while to completely straighten but it does get the job done.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I got the mini straightener from a friend and it serves it purpose. I actually love what it does. I do not use it that often as my hair is bone straight. I actually use the straightener to put a flip in my hair, curl it under, or make beach curls. I think it's funny that I actually use a straightener to accomplish these tasks, but it is great for all 3. It's a great little tool, but would recommend a full size one if you want to use it daily.
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
Haven't had any issues with this one. I've been using this for years and it hasn't failed me once. It has a high heat durability. And the ceramic plates help protect the hair from damage.
emmakate m.
This little guy packs a punch! It heats up super quickly, and straightens my thin and silky hair in a snap! It was fairly inexpensive at walmart, which is always a plus. Would definitely buy it again.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
These are wonderful for fixing little parts of your hair in the morning if they need a touch up. However this isn’t a tool you’d want to use to go over your whole head. It would take too long. Also better for thinner hair as apposed to thick hair.
Rachel S.
It’s a decent in a pinch hair straightener. I keep it at work for humidity issues with my hair. It has a tendency to snag a hair or two, which is uncomfortable. Other than that it’s a good little backup.
Asiah B.
Great on my hair the settings were easy to work it was about 20 bucks so affordable! I have big curly hair so I need something to tame it, I like to let the straightener hover to keep the roots straight but I would definitely buy it again!