Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz

by Aromatherapy

Bath and Body

What is your all time favorite bath and body works scent? Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz [product:bath-and-body-works-aromatherapy-sleep-lavender-cedarwood-body-cream-8-oz]
Dis this smell strong?
Start your review of Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz!
Dover, PA
The smell is nice, not too overwhelming. It does make my hands soft so that’s nice. However it does not relieve stress, at least it didn’t seem to make any difference for me. I received this as a gift and the price said $5. I would not pay $5 for this small bottle.
Palm Bay Florida
Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz uploaded by Saundra G.
My son purchased this for me because he knows I love the sent of eucalyptus. I have one in my office, one in my car and one in my purse. I love this product.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product my girlfriend gave me a squirt of this and It had a fresh smell. This really got me when she said it’s eucalyptus. I was inspired.
Marcy , NY
This stuff is my FAVORITE! Every year I get it for people as a holiday gift and it always goes over well. I also keep some on my work desk!!
Mt Pleasant, SC
Very relaxing scent and the mini bottle is great for my desk at work or throwing into my purse. Moisturizes well!
Los Lunas, NM
I love this scent. Yes, the scent is a bit strong, but it is soothing. I plan to continue using in the future!
Greeneville
This has a good spearmint smell that isn’t too strong or too light. I would recommend trying this product out.
LOVE this lotion. Smells amazing, feels amazing! I like most of the aromatherapy lotions but this is my go-to
Roanoke, VA
Such a relaxing smell. I put this on my hands and also massage into my temples if I’ve had a stressful day.
Dallas, TX
I keep this on my desk because it really works for me. It’s calming and it makes my skin feel amazing.