Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz

by Aromatherapy

Bath and Body

What is your all time favorite bath and body works scent? Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz [product:bath-and-body-works-aromatherapy-sleep-lavender-cedarwood-body-cream-8-oz]
Dis this smell strong?
Start your review of Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz!
Moorhead, MN
Great refreshing and relaxing scent that helps me wind down from even very stressful days. It is thick and creamy but soaks in easily and is very moisturizing. I like to keep on hand thought it is more expensive than other lotions.
Kaukauna
I personally love the smell and it relaxes me! Some people are annoyed by the smell which lowers my liking of this product. I love the new additions to bath and body work tho!
Tulsa, OK
The eucalyptus calms me. I have generalized anxiety disorder and love using aromatherapy lotions. I also use a peppermint smell. I enjoy the use of this product because it has such a relaxing scent. I purchase at least once or twice a month. I highly recommend.
The Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus+Spearmint with natural essential oils body lotion is very nice! It has a nice scent to it and absorbs into my skin nicely. I also like the packaging. I also like the fact that it's not tested on animals.
LOGANVILLE, GA
I love this scent. It smells amazing & definitely calming. I love it in travel size so you can carry it around in your purse and enjoy the scent anywhere you go! I have sensitive skin and this lotion doesn't make me break out.
Meridian , ID
I love this lotion! It’s my go - to and I always have it! As soon as it runs out I have to go get more! It smells amazing makes my skin feel soft and moisturized! I highly recommend getting this!
Pittsburgh, PA
Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz uploaded by Samantha M.
This is one of my favorite #bathandbodyworks products!! If you’ve never tried the #stressrelief products in the aromatherapy collection you’re MISSING OUT. I went out today and picked up the travel sized stress relief eucalyptus + spearmint body lotion as well as the antibacterial hand gel! Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel It smells #AMAZING 💚 Comment below your FAVORITE scent from BATH & BODY WORKS !!!!💚💙🧡💛❤️💜 Follow for follow?! Instagram @sammimusillo ☺️ Let’s work together and get those #impactscores up ladies!!! Hope everyone’s having an amazing day! 🌞
Wichita, KS
Right before bed, I wear this, helps me de stress, relax and helps my skin feel nice and hydrated right before going to bed! I use it every night and every morning. I have about 7 bottles. Different smells.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Travel Size Stress Relief "Eucalyptus Spearmint" Body Lotion 2oz uploaded by Yanet P.
This stress relief body lotion really works! What I think makes it a stress relief is the smell of it. When I breath it in I feel relaxed instantly. And after applying on your body you can feel fresh tingles running on your skin. And it just feel amazing!
Dover, PA
The smell is nice, not too overwhelming. It does make my hands soft so that’s nice. However it does not relieve stress, at least it didn’t seem to make any difference for me. I received this as a gift and the price said $5. I would not pay $5 for this small bottle.