Travel Size Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray-on Medium Glow (0.75 Oz ) Travel Size. uploaded by Poogha T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Travel Size Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray-on Medium Glow (0.75 Oz) Travel Size.

Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
I have used this or some version of Sally Hansen's spray tanning product for literally the last 10-12 years of my life. So nice when you want to bronze up your legs before the real sun is available-but be careful when picking the shade. Just because you want to be as tan as possible-doesnt always mean that you buy the "very tan" option because you may come out streaky and orange and forgive me if wrong, but I doubt this was your goal??
Danielle S.
Weirton, WV
I love this for covering imperfections on my legs especially when im wearing a dress or skirt for the first time in early summer. Im never fully prepared for that, my skin is always too pale and/or i have bruises or scratches lol so you can just spray right over it. Its also water proof so i love it. Just be careful how u apply it so its not too fake looking because once its on it dries fast. If u havent used it before i would suggest trying this long before you HAVE to use it so you dont mess it up right before you have to be somewhere in a dress, practice with it first if possible.
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE THSI STUFF!! it gives your legs a beautiful tan so quickly. It also gives them an airbrushed look so your legs look flawless. People always think I’m wearing tights lol. Also this stuff doesn’t transfer and you can wear it in the pool!
Forget Me Knot B.
Crown Point, IN
Love this product. I used to use it during my dance season. As the years have gone by, I've continued to use it when I need a quick tan and even skin tone for my legs. I suggest using it lightly and use regular lotion as a way to blend it out and it look more natural compared to just spraying it on the skin. Make sure to do it in the shower and as a heads up, your shower will get covered in the product!
YMB R.
I love the glow And shimmer! Covers well and blends well BUT not very long lasting. I noticed residue on car seat even after hours from application which was disappointing and somewhat embarrassing.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Hmm used it on my legs and yes it does look air brushed but it didn’t look natural. You definitely have to add this in natural day light. I didn’t and when I walked outside it was horrible but it was too late to turn back. I just had to hope for the best and move around quickly so people wouldn’t have time to stare at my legs.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Life savor. I usually don’t tan my legs so when I have a formal dinner and need to even out the top with the bottom. This does the tricks. It also covers any bruises and scars too
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
I did not like this product. It was about 10 dollars. It seem nice when i tried it in my hand at first. After following the directions to apply, hours later i was so orange. My friends even pointed it out to me.   L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium Natural Tan
Anastasia P.
Tulsa
Th s stuff is amazing! I mostly use it in the summer when I already have a bit of a tan. It just accentuates it and makes my legs shimmer. One pro tip I have is to make sure you’re u spray it on your hand before applying it. Fabulous product!
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love airbrush legs! I use it in the summer to help cover up the hair follicles on my legs and any imperfections while still being bare legged. It’s water proof and sweat proof. It’s a miracle product.

back