BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Max H.
Canterbury
Really liked this product! Have bought many times from my local mall and is quite good for helping me! Would definitely recommend!
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Ashton G.
I don't recommend this product! Made my hair super tangly and felt nasty! It was impossible to comb my hair out afterward :/
Dakota Z.
Wetaskiwin , AB
It works amazing feels great smells great. One of the best you could ever buy! Always a buy to me! One.of.the best
Walquidia D.
Seria bueno comprar lo para probar lo a ver que tanto funciona o no funciona en mi cabello tan rebelde. 😏😊
Lisbeth V.
This is literally a life saver! Absolutely getting another one for new year! price so affordable!
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
It great I love this products I very fantastic and use everyday this spencive but it ok for me
Henoo A.
I like travel size healthy sexy hair sulfate a lottttt πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘…πŸ€—πŸ‘…πŸ‘…