BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Cori H.
New Phila, OH
My hair feels GREAT when I use this! It leaves a great smell, my hair feels really soft, and my hair feels at its best when I use it!
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ
This shampoo leaves my hair so moisturized! This brand is overall very good and I haven’t heard bad reviews from anyone about them.
Shelley G.
I bought the full size of this when I had damaged hair and using it along with the same type conditioner helped my hair a lot.
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Great for going on vacations I love it it smells good and I will buy again I use it a lot overall it's an amazing product
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Great shampoo and very convenient for travel. I love sexy hair products, they always give my flat hair plenty of volume.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good!
Sherie P.
After this in my suit bag wherever I'm going it's always with me is super easy and it's travel-size so there ain't much
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Tami W.
Fabulous. Keeps my hair moisturized and I can use this formula with my keratin treatment since it is sulfate free.
Jessica R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great shampoo on the go. I like to have these when I need a little boost of moisture on the go.