BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Amy L.
Dorado, PR
Try it once from a sample giving to me in a beauty show and fell in love with it, it leaves your hair soft, silky and shiny. And it has no sulfate that it won't do big damage on your hair.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm a big fan of Sexy's whole soy line. While this isn't my go-to shampoo, I absolutely would purchase it again. It makes hair softer and manageable. The scent is great as well!
ELIANA K.
Wow, I love this shampoo more than ever! I originally bought just the small travel size version for a vacation but now I am hooked! I love that it is sulfate free and it has a nice scent to it that isn't overpowering! It keeps my hair cleaner for longer!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best shampoos I have tried. It is really cheap, but it’s not expensive either. I believe it’s around $15. It smells great, leaves your hair soft, healthy, and full. Honestly a all time favorite that I always go back to
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I love that this works with my color treated, dry hair. This works great for smoothing and hydrating my hair. Although not a luxury priced shampoo, it is still quite morning expensive than drugstore. I recommend it.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love healthy sexy hair because it's sulfate and paraban free and makes my hair so healthy and strong, with the process job on my blonde hair it's amazing.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is nice for traveling and it smells good.It is a basic shampoo without sulfates so it won't strip your color and it doesn't contain nasty ingredients.
kalie h.
Galloway, OH
leaves my hair shiny, silky but not oily. a little bit goes along way! i used this each time i will apply heat to my hair and my hair never looks damaged
Vanessa R.
Wardensville, WV
This shampoo tends to make my hair a little oily. I don’t think my hair can handle too much moisture. It’s a good shampoo just not good for my hair
Ashlee D.
Grand Island, NE
This is a great product if you like to use more of a soy free hair product. Helps balance out dry hair! More for a dry scalp then oily.