BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so shiny and healthy. I love that a little goes a long way and it smells great too. I highly recommend this to someone looking for a new shampoo. I really love this brand.
Are use the shampoo and I really have to say it’s really good I want out of town in like it was really hot right was that and my hair was so greasy and stuff and then I use this and I woke up the next day later and I didn’t even get a flat on and usually after I wash my hair I need to flat and I’m like about 10 times and that takes up all of my time because I’m a very busy person and I Angott time to mess around with my hair but this stuff is like really good I have to say that you are used it and it like made my hair really shiny and God not only that but my hair was on Fleek that’s how good this stuff is if I had $1 million I would give in on this I have like 10 bottles of it in my house I wouldn’t even have to go to buy conditioner and shampoo anymore this stuff is really good I have to say it’s the best I have ever used
Lance D.
Lexington, KY
The sexy hair brand is a pretty reliable brand. You expect a good product and that's because they are good products! The moisturizing shampoo was another "good" sexy hair product. It smelled really good, but it did seem to make my hair feel slightly dry. Definitely not as dry as one of your basic drug-store hair brands, but still not as good as I hoped for.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this as a sample from a subscription box and I did not enjoy it. I have thick hair and this shampoo is hard to work with as it doesn't really get suds. I know sulfate free shampoo is better for your hair, so I wanted to like this, but I did not feel it did a good job at cleansing my roots. I love a lot of Big, Sexy Hair products, especially their dry shampoo, but this one missed the mark for me.
Deanna M.
Ashland, KY
I love love love this stuff. After trying many products with no good solution to our hair issues- we found this product through a friend recommendation. I'm so glad we tried it. I will definitely be buying it again once I go darker in the fall. I love how light my hair feels after I use it, and how much it gives me volume- as my hair doesn't feel weighted down from junk that would be found in other shampoos.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I was not impressed with this shampoo. I liked the packaging and the price was very fair for a professional shampoo. The formula laheted well, but my hair didn't feel exceptionally clean and definitely not very moisturized. The scent was subtle and ok. This was a big disappoinment for me. There are lots of other shampoos at the same price that deliver much better.
Joselyn C.
I havent tried this but I have tried the leave in conditioner and it's amazing! It's pricey but does the job! My hair get really tangled and I ended up tugging so much of my hair until I found this leave in conditioner. I bet the shampoo is great too.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
This product transforms even the most damaged hair. I use just a tiny bit of it in my hair right before I blow dry/air dry and you would think I've had a keratin treatment. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I'm also obsessed with the smell. It's amazing!
Kara S.
Rocklin
The travel size healthy sexy hair sulfate free soy moisturizing shampoo is really great for travel it wouldn’t be the one I would take with me every time but if I wanted something like that smell good and traveled well this would be the one I would choose