BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I really like this shampoo! I live in an arid climate, where there is definitely never enough moisture. This combined with the conditioner really kept my hair looking great. I let my hair air dry twice with this in two days and it there was virtually no frizz and TONS of shine. I couldn’t believe it. I should also mention that I have thick, semi-coarse, Indian-like hair. I call it stravy (straight in some places and wavy in some places). My friend asked me if I popped in some curling iron curls and I didn’t! Just super shiny, loose beach waves!
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and healthy. I love this whole line. Paired with the conditioner and Argan oil, it keeps my hair healthy longer. Overall, I think it’s a great product and I would love to use it all the time. Unfortunately it’s quite pricey.
Becky S.
1,141 reviews
I bought this Sexy Hair conditioner in a trio from ULTA. It comes with shampoo and leave in spray conditioner. I think it smells nice and does a good job washing. I don't usually worry about sulfate free but I look for colour protection so it was a win there as well. I wish my hair wasn't as limp after using but for the price it isn't bad. If you have long hair like me it should last about 3 or 4 washes.
Oakley B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo. It smells great and feels great in my hair. My hair always feels very clean and I love that it encourages healthy hair. My stylist highly recommended the healthy sexy hair projects and I now do too!
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Covient for on the go! I love all Sexy hair products! It smella good and my hair fewla and looks healthly. Thia aize ia great for your purse so you never leave home without it.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I really love the smell of this shampoo. It lasts soooo long. It pulls the leftover product off your scalp, removing build up. Best for dry scalps. Recommend definitely . Would buy again
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Love it it fits perfectly and I are cheer bags in my purse and I can use it with extensions or regular hair and it just does a wonderful job long lasting with a beautiful son and I recommend it again and I will continue to buy it
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I love that this works with my color treated, dry hair. This works great for smoothing and hydrating my hair. Although not a luxury priced shampoo, it is still quite morning expensive than drugstore. I recommend it.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so shiny and healthy. I love that a little goes a long way and it smells great too. I highly recommend this to someone looking for a new shampoo. I really love this brand.