BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo - Healthy Sexy Hair Color Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly to care for your hair. This color-safe, nourishing cleanser is specially formulated to add moisture, restore pliability and sheen to hair with intensive repairing qualities. Style primed with: Soy, cocoa and argan oil.(1.7 oz.) - Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Becky S.
I bought this Sexy Hair conditioner in a trio from ULTA. It comes with shampoo and leave in spray conditioner. I think it smells nice and does a good job washing. I don't usually worry about sulfate free but I look for colour protection so it was a win there as well. I wish my hair wasn't as limp after using but for the price it isn't bad. If you have long hair like me it should last about 3 or 4 washes.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light and healthy. I love this whole line. Paired with the conditioner and Argan oil, it keeps my hair healthy longer. Overall, I think it’s a great product and I would love to use it all the time. Unfortunately it’s quite pricey.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Love it it fits perfectly and I are cheer bags in my purse and I can use it with extensions or regular hair and it just does a wonderful job long lasting with a beautiful son and I recommend it again and I will continue to buy it
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I really love the smell of this shampoo. It lasts soooo long. It pulls the leftover product off your scalp, removing build up. Best for dry scalps. Recommend definitely . Would buy again
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I love that this works with my color treated, dry hair. This works great for smoothing and hydrating my hair. Although not a luxury priced shampoo, it is still quite morning expensive than drugstore. I recommend it.
Megan H.
Hanover , MD
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so shiny and healthy. I love that a little goes a long way and it smells great too. I highly recommend this to someone looking for a new shampoo. I really love this brand.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Good product. For a sulfate free shampoo this makes my hair feel clean but not dried out. It latgers better than other sulfate free shampoos. The price is moderate.
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
Smells good! Every time I get my hair done by the stylist she uses this stuff and it’s amazing! It’s a little expensive so I haven’t bought any for every day usage.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this as a sample from a subscription box and I did not enjoy it. I have thick hair and this shampoo is hard to work with as it doesn't really get suds. I know sulfate free shampoo is better for your hair, so I wanted to like this, but I did not feel it did a good job at cleansing my roots. I love a lot of Big, Sexy Hair products, especially their dry shampoo, but this one missed the mark for me.