BeautyEyePrimer
Travel Size Eyeshadow Potion Tube - Original 02 oz/ 6ml by primer

Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.2 oz/ 6ml by primer

by Primer

A sheer nude eye shadow primer Travel size 0.2 oz/6mlA sheer nude eye shadow primer-Travel size 0.2 oz/6ml-Squeeze tube version-Ensures vibrant, crease-free wear

Is this primer long lasting?
Does anyone recommend this eyeshadow primer? I’ve been using the elf putty primer and it doesn’t apply smoothly unfortunately so looking to try something new.
I’m looking for a primer that blurred out pores and blemishes. I’m wondering if this is a good primer?
Start your review of Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.2 oz/ 6ml by primer!
Jennifer B.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
First eyeshadow primer ive ever used. Ive used just regular primer but i think i will definitely use this from now on. Made my eyeshadow last for hours kept in place didnt crack or clump.
Susan T.
Scottdale, PA
Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.2 oz/ 6ml by primer uploaded by Susan T.
Favorite eyeshadow primer. Lasts all day with no creasing. Great for glitter shadows cause it’s kind of sticky. Great value.
Nadia B.
Modesto, CA
I feel like this step in my makeup routine is optional. It doesn’t give a dramatic enough change throughout the day that stands out to me
Tara A.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s the only one I have found so far that doesn’t crease much eyeshadow or change my eyeshadow.
Molly S.
Roselle, IL
This has been improved with the wand built in versus the old packaging where you had to squeeze it on your fingertip or q tip. It’s so easy to use and a little goes a long way. It really makes a difference for the appearance of any brand of eye shadow as well as making it last until you take it off. I won’t even think of wearing eye shadow without this and recommend to all of my family and friends.
noel Y.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't like it makes my eyeshadow harder to apply easy to blend tho decent applicator I wouldn't recommend to others to expensive for the outcome. I do not recommend switching back to elf or trying new. Is also sheer doesn't cancel out dark spots.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This Eyeshadow Primer is amazing. It is hands down one of the best along with the Sigma sticks and the MAC Paint Pots. This is a tried and true eye primer. It makes shadows last ALL day and it makes pigments pop so well. I just recently repurchased this during the Ulta 21 days of beauty because I was so tired of living without it! Overall, I recommend this primer 1000000%!!
Kaycee D.
Cheyenne
I really love the primer potion. I have been using it for quite a few years now. My only complaint is that if your eyes are dry, sometimes it doesn’t blend into the skin as nicely as I would like. However, it is one of the products I use on a daily basis.
gabrielle R.
Mount Hope, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
- cheated out of product. - half the tube is empty. - don’t really notice a difference with using this procuct. - expensive and not worth it for me. - would not recommend feels like a waste of money.
Aryan P.
Queens, New york
I am a boy and not so much into makeup but this is one of the few makeup products I’ve used and it was so good! Not sure how good it is for your skin though because I did notice a few breakouts after using
Ask a question to the Influenster community...