BY COLGATE

Shanie R.
East Moline, IL
I like this product especially for traveler like me. Honestly it never leaves my bad i carry this toothpaste everywhere. I want to have fresh breath all the time.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Always great to have for a weekend trip. The small tube holds a surprising amount of product and lasts me for lots of trips/vacations. I typically use a Tom's toothpaste but they don't have travel sizes so I revert to this. Great flavor and it's easy to find in stores.
Edna C.
Bruh, this toothpaste makes my teeth looking brighter than they were! weeks after i was using this product my teeth started looking brighter than i expected.
Sarah M.
Great handy travel size Colgate toothpaste this is my go to toothpaste
leaves my teeth very clean , great flavor i prefer this toothpaste over other brands i use this 3 times a day great price and can be found most everywhere
i buy this brand every time
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Very convenient for traveling. affordable and fits anywhere. definitely better then bringing along my regular size colgate.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for traveling! I love colgate because it leaves my teeth smooth and fresh