BY COLGATE

Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Super cheap at target in the sample/travel aisle. It works really well and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath fresh. While I prefer crest, this is a great alternative because it's hard for me to find travel size crest.
HannahJo G.
I keep this Travel size Colgate Max Fresh in my middle console for just in cases! I quick brush after a meal or a forgetful morning? This is convenient, easy to find in any drugstore, fresh and lasts long. Totally Satisfied.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
This is the only toothpaste that I will use! My husband swears by it and says that his gums do not feel good with other toothpastes. I love the freshness of the toothpaste. I usually buy the double pack too.
Yajaira S.
I like to use this brand of toothpaste because it leaves my teeth feeling very clean after waking up in the morning I also use it after my lunch or eating any other meals and lose my mouth feeling fresh
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Leaves your breath fresh and this is very convenient to take with you when your traveling and need to brush your teeth in the hotel room or wherever you may be that's not home.
Soraya S.
I love this toothpaste, it is very refreshing and leaves a very pleasant smell, I recommend it! Is better than the original Colgate
Takwa J.
kairouan
J'apprécie son packaging couleur bleue, sa texture gel bleu avec des cristaux fraîcheur blancs, son parfum de menthe est très agréable, un peu prononcée pendant de brossage, mais cela s'estompe au fil des heures, ce qui a fait le point faible du produit car l'effet fraîcheur ne dure pas longtemps. Il nettoie bien les dents, et sa mousse est toute blanche, rien à avoir avec la couleur bleue du gel.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
[product:travel-size-colgate-maxfresh---3-ounces]
Influenster
Put it in my bag and use it any where easly
Like this size
Carrieann R.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Good toothpaste with nice cool taste, kept my teeth and mouth lovely and fresh