Travel Size Clinique For Men Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY CLINIQUE

Travel Size Clinique For Men Moisturizing Lotion - Lightweight formula delivers all-day moisture plus skin-strengthening ingredients. Absorbs quickly.(1.0 oz.) - Travel Size Clinique For Men Moisturizing Lotion see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cami R.
My man used this he never complained. He's not in to skin care so the most I got out of him was eh it's good I like it and when it was gone I asked if I should by it again and he said I don't care. So he didn't Hate it haha!
Jesus M.
This is a very moisturizing lotion. It works best right after an exfoliation. This travel size is always in my bag. Traveling from city to city and hotel to hotel so my skin dries up so much. This is so nourishing on my skin. I recommend the travel size one.
Adam W.
I got this as a free sample and it is my travel go to now! This size is actually really easy to find at a sephora as well! I'm really happy about that! Does the job and well with nice ingredients. I really like it@
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
I buy this for my boyfriend because he always needs hand lotion because he's a guitar player and this never gets oily at all it never gets stuck to the neck of his guitar never gets greasy. It is kind of expensive but it's totally worth the money if you have a picky guitar player boyfriend like me
Emily T.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend usually hates putting on lotion. He doesn't like the smell and often refuses. I got him this Clinque travel size to bring with him while we vacation and he loves this lotion. It's not a heavy scent nor is it greasy or sticky. The lotion is absorbent and doesn't leave behind a sticky, lotiony feeling.
Freddy R.
I really enjoyed this product. It was definitely worth the money. I just wish they sold it in a bigger bottle because the small amount that comes in there, I tend to run out right away. Otherwise, i love this product and really keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
barbara w.
Killeen, TX
I love having soft skin. This product helps so much with retrieving soft and hydrated skin. Moisturizer goes on nicely, it's not oily or leave an overwhelming feeling on your skin. Blends in very nicely.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I got this for my teenage son. He does sports in school year round. He loves the way it smells & the smoothness of his skin. It is a little pricy but worth it after you use it!
Chavonne L.
A bit drying on my husband but it does have a nice clean feeling once it's completely washed off. Overall wouldn't care to repurchase this. It worked out as a travel size but after actually using it, realized it wasn't a compatible match.
Emily Q.
Avon, IN
My husband has very dry skin, but it is also sensitive. I picked this up for him because his moisturizer was breaking him out. He his not into skincare but he loves this product! It balances his skin but doesn't break him out!
Naida M.
Does this have a scent ?