BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Rebekah L.
I have Cherry Blossom one and it smells amazing! It really helps me hydrate my skin when I’m not home. Though it’s an amazing product, like all Bath & Body Works lotions, I believe I paid around $5 (USD) for mine from the retailer. I don’t know if it’s $5 worth, especially considering the size. It really depends on what you’re willing to pay for lotion.
Abbie D.
I have the travel sized body lotion in Beautiful Day. It’s super misty rising and the scent stays for a long time, it’s super fresh and light. However, you’d be better off purchasing a full size if you’re not traveling, because I run out of the travel sizes quickly.
Fiona O.
gillet
These are great for on the go during winter time! I have no cons about this item. Good price it made me skin really soft so it has good value and I use it almost everyday. And yes I would buy it agian.
Krista R.
I keep a bottle in the car, in my handbag, and on my desk at work! Super handy and they are inexpensive! Great gifts for stocking stuffers, coworkers and party goodie bags. Even my boyfriend uses my lotion on occasion! I always make sure to take one with me whenever I leave the house - you never know how crappy public restroom soap will be.
Angiliza J.
Suracuse
I have both the full size and the travel size so I can take it on the go when I need to. I love most of the scents but my favorite is moonlight path. It’s a soft powdery scent but it’s so sensual. I love it. I always repurchase this lotion.
ashley t.
san diego
i like this lotion but i clicked on the wrong one. i wanted to click on their whipped body lotion because that is AMAZING it moisturizes so well i get so many compliments on how soft my legs are it’s great
Mireya T.
Durham, NC
Im a huge fan of bath and body works, i wish i could get all fragrances! This one smells soo nice and kts not overbearing w a lingering strong smell like some can be. But this is very light n refreshing.
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I love b&bw travel items. The size is perfect for when traveling and to fit in your purse. Great prices on these as well. They are also great gifts. I would recommend for anyone who travels or who carries around lotion on a daily basis.
Teslynn A.
Hinesville, GA
I love Bath & Body’s travel size lotions. They’re the perfect size for me because they let me get more of a variety instead of just one scent... and they come in sooooo many scents!
They come in a great variety of scents to choose from. The size is convenient for purses and bags but if you use it as much I do than you easily start to run out fast.