BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
If you live anywhere where it snows, you have most likely bought the travel size lotions from Bath and Body Works. They fit very nicely in just about any size purse and actually moisturize your skin. Also, I have never came across a body lotion that isn't as scented as all of Bath and Body Works lotions are. Well worth the buy.
Tatum :.
Tulsa
Absolutely love his lotion. I use it almost daily. It's a reasonable price, and it's super easy to carry in your purse for in the go. I take it to school with me every day and everyone says they love the smell. I recommend!
Tiffany M.
I love purchasing from Bath and Body Works. Their sales are amazing. I grab the travel size to throw in my purse or to give as quick gifts for any occasion.
Elizabeth F.
Smells nice! Great for traveling. I like to keep it in my bag or in the car. The size is very convenient and I love the scent.