BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I love b&bw travel items. The size is perfect for when traveling and to fit in your purse. Great prices on these as well. They are also great gifts. I would recommend for anyone who travels or who carries around lotion on a daily basis.
They come in a great variety of scents to choose from. The size is convenient for purses and bags but if you use it as much I do than you easily start to run out fast.
Hope H.
These are the perfect size for on-the-go. I keep one in my car, purse, backpack, and gym bag. They're also great for trying out new scents before committing to a bigger size bottle.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
If you live anywhere where it snows, you have most likely bought the travel size lotions from Bath and Body Works. They fit very nicely in just about any size purse and actually moisturize your skin. Also, I have never came across a body lotion that isn't as scented as all of Bath and Body Works lotions are. Well worth the buy.
Tatum :.
Tulsa
Absolutely love his lotion. I use it almost daily. It's a reasonable price, and it's super easy to carry in your purse for in the go. I take it to school with me every day and everyone says they love the smell. I recommend!
Tiffany M.
I love purchasing from Bath and Body Works. Their sales are amazing. I grab the travel size to throw in my purse or to give as quick gifts for any occasion.
Samantha M.
Meridianville
Bath and body works travel size lotions always have the best scent and such a great variety while also being the perfect size for my purse.
Elizabeth F.
Smells nice! Great for traveling. I like to keep it in my bag or in the car. The size is very convenient and I love the scent.
Toni H.
These are just the right size to carry in my purse, and I love the packaging on them. The lid is well designed and sleek!
Carrie K.
Spring, TX
Super moisturizing. It does take a few minutes to soak in. Great value during their specials