BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Travel Size Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Extra Volumizing Conditioner - Big Volume Conditioner maintains moisture and adds fullness without weighing hair down. It detangles and gives hair extra shine. Ideal for flat/fine/thick hair. Style Primed With: Botanical Extracts, Vitamin B3 & Lemon Grass. - Travel Size Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Extra Volumizing Conditioner see more...

Ko L.
Redding, CA
Great on hair leaving it soft and silky smooth and shiny. Gives your hair lots of volume and great vitamins. Totally great price and strongly recommend for people to buy. Does what it says on the cover
Jean L.
Fort Wayne
I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel. I can tell a downer difference when i don't use this product. Makes me feel soft and smooth
lisa t.
My hair dresser used this and i really like it smells so good and doesn't leave my scalp dry. Works great on my purple hair.
Lesa P.
This hair product really helps with my dry, heat damaged hair. Leaves my hair feelings nice and clean.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Real volumizing shampoo ...great for my hair type which is thin and frizzy .
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!