Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer

Turn up the base Tarte's Base Tape Hydrating Primer. a vegan, coconut priming serum that hydrates your skin for 12 hours. This rich yet lightweight makeup magnet is infused with a blend of coconut & botanicals to help nourish & smooth skin's appearance. Now in travel size.

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Methyl Gluceth-20, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates\u002FC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tromethamine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Olus\u002FVegetable Oil\u002FHuile Végétale, Tocopherol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, T-Butyl Alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer!
I got a little sample packet of this to try from tarte with my order so I gave it a go yesterday with the concealer I got. It smells amazing like coconuts and is a thin milky white liquid. Its supposed to be hydrating which I thought would be good for my dry skin but it just feels oily to me. Its not a smoothing primer at all and it didn't help my makeup last longer actually seemed to make it separate a little from all the oil. It seems like more of a moisturizing serum honestly. I doubt I'll buy this product but I'm glad I got to try it.
Reidsville, GA
I received a small size in my April Ipsy bag and I was excited to try it. I am pleasantly pleased with this product as my skin is dry and this works well to hydrate it before applying foundation. The consistency of this primer is similar to the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer. I am not sure how pricey this product is but barring it being too expensive I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Philadelphia NY
I had a very small sample of this is I was only able to use it two times but the two times a day to use it I absolutely loved it I didn't go out in the sun so I don't know about their sun protection it did feel. Sticky to me in the beginning but once it dried it was fine I'm definitely interested in buying more this product and giving it a better go round
Summersville, WV
Way to go to one of my subscription services! I received the sample size of this to try and fell in love! Super hydrating, smooth, smells nice and has the perfect amount of tackiness to it that makes my foundation stay on place all day! Does not break me out or leave me feeling greasy at all. Love it so much that I bought the full size! I use it every day.
Pine Grove, PA
Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer uploaded by Makenna S.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite primers at the moment. It is very hydrating. Works very good if you have dry skin. Makes the rest of your makeup application go on very smooth. Also has a very nice fragrance. I would definitely recommend trying this primer out if you are looking for something that is hydrating.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Tarte really blew my mind with this one of a kind all in one primer! It does not have sun protection which would be a great addition, but it is one of the most hydrating primers that absorbs into the skin instead of just laying on top of the skin causing creasing. This gives the perfect base!
galesburg
This is a really good primer for oily skin peeps. its literally like glue for your makeup its compareable to milk makeup's hydro grip primer in performance of making your foundation last all day but without that sticky aloe vera type feeling that the hydro grip primer gives you.
North Wales
Not bad, but didn't live up to the hype I'd heard before trying it myself. Seems to have average hold. Your makeup is still visible on your face at the end of the night, but I feel like a lot of product still comes off on your hands or anything else your face may touch.
Goleta, CA
This reminds me of the Too faced hydrating coconut water primer since they’re both a white milky texture that leaves the skin slightly tacky for your foundation to grab on to. I didn’t really notice if my makeup stayed on longer but it does moisturize your face.
Cleveland , GA
This is a great primer that I’ve used for over a year now. It has a pleasant scent and the texture isn’t too thick. It’s easy to apply and goes on smoothly. And it definitely does the job of providing a good base for your makeup and helps it last longer.

Looking for your answer?