Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer

Turn up the base Tarte's Base Tape Hydrating Primer. a vegan, coconut priming serum that hydrates your skin for 12 hours. This rich yet lightweight makeup magnet is infused with a blend of coconut & botanicals to help nourish & smooth skin's appearance. Now in travel size.

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Methyl Gluceth-20, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates\u002FC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tromethamine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Olus\u002FVegetable Oil\u002FHuile Végétale, Tocopherol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, T-Butyl Alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer!
Fort Payne, AL
I dont think it dose much I didnt see any blurring or pore minimizing I didn't feel any extra hydration I didnt think it helped my foundation lay smoother honestly for the price I am not even sure what it was supoose to have done not impressed 👎
Westerly, RI
This product works really well, especially with shape tape concealer. It helps keep my skin hydrated and makes my makeup stick. I am not crazy about how strongly it is scented, but it does not irritate my sensitive skin, which is a huge plus.
Phoenix, AZ
My friend gave me this product and I'm happy I got to try it out. It felt hydrating and dried fairly quickly, honestly felt like a moisturizer. Most primers make my face feel dry but this one just felt right.
Winter Haven
i use this everytime i wear a full face of makeup, i have normal skin and it gives my face a really nice glow even after the foundation, i always recommend it and it’s a really nice primer
silvis
I love this primer it works well and really does hydrate. It’s great of for combination skin types nothing needs improved. Natural finish. Would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Love this primer. My skin is super dry and this is super moisturizing without being greasy, and it’s a little tacky without being wet or too sticky and keeps your foundation on all day. It’s also smells good which is a plus:)
I like this primer a lot. It leaves your skin sticky, making it easy to put on the rest of your makeup. It goes on very smoothly and has never irritated my own skin. I would recommend this for everyday use.
white oak
I received a sample of this in my IPSY bag and it is a primer that I would definitely pay full price for. My makeup looked flawless and stayed in place all day. I wear it with bare minerals foundation.
Travel Size Base Tape Hydrating Primer uploaded by Chelsey F.
Got this little travel size in my sub box. Its goes on so smooth and does not irritate my skin like some other products. Its smells so good. It does leave my skin feeling a little oily though
white cloud
I originally got this in a sample size on ipsy. I'm very happy I found it! I can't really get higher end products but I was super happy to get it and it is amazing! I use it everyday and I will be buying more when my sample size runs out! It smells amazing and is very easy to rub in.

Looking for your answer?