Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #3 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Estephany S.
Berlín
For travel lovers this is a perfect combination if you get dizzy the Dramamine protect me for that , also sometimes airport food its not the best so I use to take Pepto to go and my stomach feel great right away!
Mariana A.
Minden, NV

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Nada A.
Egypt
the day after I get back from the office and I will call you when I get back from the office and I will be in the office on Monday morning and will be back in
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Perfect for traveling sickness. Super easy to carry with you anywhere. Great prices and highly effective. Recommended Forsure!
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
This is a great duo to help cure a good hangover. Works best with  and   to beat that 26 oz flu brought on by drinking too much
aïda e.
Agadir
Good for traveling and it relly is a must have! The obly downside is that its really a pain to find it where i live
Samahara A.
texas
 Cuándo tengas un mal viaje , te sientas mareado es bueno tomar estas pastillas, en lo general ami me gustan mucho
Danica W.
Chilliwack, BC
This travel pack has helped me get through many long car and plane rides. Not a bit of nausea through any of it.
Gabriela T.
Ideal cuando viajas y sueles aventarte a comer demás es funcional lo puedes llevar a todos lados y es económico
Elaine R.
This is the perfect duo! Very good! The product meet my expectations! Affordable and works wonders!