Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
I always use this when I'm traveling it helps with my spins and tummy issues easy to pack too
Mariana A.
Minden, NV

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Estephany S.
Berlín
For travel lovers this is a perfect combination if you get dizzy the Dramamine protect me for that , also sometimes airport food its not the best so I use to take Pepto to go and my stomach feel great right away!
Nada A.
Egypt
the day after I get back from the office and I will call you when I get back from the office and I will be in the office on Monday morning and will be back in
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Perfect for traveling sickness. Super easy to carry with you anywhere. Great prices and highly effective. Recommended Forsure!
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
This is a great duo to help cure a good hangover. Works best with  and   to beat that 26 oz flu brought on by drinking too much
Andressa C.
R Edmundo Micali, 451, Vila Rancharia, Lucélia SP
Na verdade nunca usei, mas pelo que li a respeito da marca parece ótimo. Se eu tivesse a oportunidade usaria com certeza! ♡
aïda e.
Agadir
Good for traveling and it relly is a must have! The obly downside is that its really a pain to find it where i live
Samahara A.
texas
 Cuándo tengas un mal viaje , te sientas mareado es bueno tomar estas pastillas, en lo general ami me gustan mucho