Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #3 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These have saved me many times, especially in Mexico. I was so thankful for them. They taste terrible but work so well.
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
God bless these products, i'm always one to complain about stomach issues and always getting car sick these are life savers
Kali M.
Lansing, MI
It is good and fast acting product. And small to fit in your purse or bag. I think it should have more count in it
Dominickđź‘˝ N.
Port Huron
Super handy for on the go and easy use, great to carry with in a bag or car
Simple and works well and pretty fast
Chastity M.
Bickmore, WV
I get carsick easily and Dramamine helps a lot. Pepto Bismol has helped my stomach feel better soo many times.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
I love the taste! I don't like medicine but this takes really good! Very effective and the price is great!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Good for travel especially if trying new foods or new potential stomach cramped affordable and works great
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I love pepto and dramamine ,always keep them on your purse and house. I use pepto when i have hangover.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
I always use this when I'm traveling it helps with my spins and tummy issues easy to pack too