Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa J.
Harrison, AR
I love that these come together because often times when you're will, you need both! I haven't tried any alternatives because these are so effective.
Kat N.
Chicago
Omg! These two together have saved me from motion sickness but in case of any other stomach problems I may have. They are must when I am traveling
Zaira R.
San Diego
I use Dramamine every time i go out to sea because I am very prone to sea sickness. It works wonders. I never have to worry about feeling sick.
Shamira B.
staten island, NY
This is the best deal it addresses both diarrhea and heartburn and we have these ready in our cabinet my husband suffered from diarrhea lol
Wizdom N.
Just received a free tube full of these. They're easy on my tummy and take away my heartburn . They taste pretty yummy too. Not too chalky.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are great to keep on you, works quickly and effectively. Would definitely keep for car rides or just in case you need them any time
Jess C.
pennington, NJ
These things are my go to on road trips. I always get car sick and these 2 things although have a horrible aftertaste work like a charm
Jillian C.
Clinton Township, MI
These are both good for travel sickness, especially if you have high anxiety. I haven't tried anything else because they work so well
Maryncia A.
These are our go-to when a road trip. Due to the fact that we are out eating gas food more than usual. These almost work instantly
Sarah J.
Greensburg
I love pepto products! I have them with me at all time. They are very affective and never lets me down. I use them all the time.