Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Just tools these on a trip! It was definitely helpful having these with me, but it had a lot side effects with my stool and stomach. It's pretty much the only option out there.
Emily P.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer the liquid. We have tried the tablets several times and I am not sure they are as effective as the liquid. THe price was okay, but niether product is expensive.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
This is perfect for traveling. I use the duraimne when I am flying or if I want to sleep and I use the pepto when I'm eating weird foods while away. Very affordable
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
We recently flew across the country from Pennsylvania to California and we all took Dramamine before our flight. Worked like a charm- no motion sickness! Very affordable!
Emily M.
Madison, WI
Works extremely well to reduce gas, upset stomach, and motion sickness. The small packaging makes it easy to pack so you always have it when you need it on the go.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Went on a trip recently and daughter complained of being car sick. Gave her half of a Dramamine tablet and she was back to feeling better in almost no time.
Kat C.
My two must have items in my bag when traveling. I pick up both of these at Walgreens and it helps with travel tummy and any issues I have when on the road.
Katie L.
Rye, TX
Must have on really long car trips always included in my car first aid kit. These can truly be a saver in the middle of no where when tummy aren't agreeable
Sharae G.
New York
This product is okay. Works really fast. Very affordable. Not too over priced. The packaging is okay. Met my expectations. Use it anytime I have heartburn.
camila M.
Really go product to take while traveling. Easy to take. Works awesome for upset stomach and diaherra. You can get this at any local walmart or target.