Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great 2 products to have. Dram, if for motion sickness.which i do have! It works wonders. It important to.carry these.travel essentials when traveling because you just never know. Pepto has always helped me.as.well whenever i have a upset stomach
Leslie L.
Maitland
Pepto Bismal tablets are a life saver if you need a quick relief up after a long night out drinking. Definitely helpful for upset stomach and even hangovers. Dramamine makes that dizziness go away quickly too. Would recommend.
Kimberlynn E.
Perfect combination to bring on a boat or a cruise ship. I get terrible sea sickness and it's always worse around dinner time. I take both of these and it cures me right up. Highly recommended. Even works for car sickness!
samantha p.
On my family road trip I lived on this combo! It helped out a lot! But I stil had a very small queeziness. I didn't like the off brand. Just didn't measure up. This is definitely a product that I will tell people about
Summer L.
Jacksonville , NC
The Dramamine is a total lifesaver for long road trips and the pepto is amazing for controlling bloating after eating all of the road trip junk food that everyone enjoys. I couldn't go anywhere without them in the car!
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have these in my bag, in the car, in the first aid kit, in the house. Everywhere I can think of to have them at all times. I have bad acid reflux and feel sick so often by every little thing they work wonders.
Hedi B.
Middleburg, FL
Need a quick to go pack of something to sooth that upset tummy? This is it. Pepto works fast and doesnt taste gross. And it only takes ones for me. It's easy to store in your purse or suitcase. And sealed up nicely. Very satisfied with the travel size and normal container.
Evangelina P.
This pack is to go and convient cuz when ur belly hurts and u don't want the whole world to know u gotta go this is perfect for you and it isn't expensive at all I recommend this travel package
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is a travelling must have for myself. I get horrible motion sickness if I am not sitting in the front seat. The ginger caps also, help with I have a horrible migraine.
Kimberly B.