Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
samantha p.
On my family road trip I lived on this combo! It helped out a lot! But I stil had a very small queeziness. I didn't like the off brand. Just didn't measure up. This is definitely a product that I will tell people about
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
The product is perfect to purchase it's everything imaginable, it works and for every event. The price Is fair because of what you get. I highly recommend this product! So buy if snd enjoy it!! It'll make you feel as good as new
A N.
This product is great for when you feel nausea and queezy. The pesto bismol works well for stomach pains like diarrhea and upset stomach. I don't use these products often but when I do they seem to be effective.
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I have these in my bag, in the car, in the first aid kit, in the house. Everywhere I can think of to have them at all times. I have bad acid reflux and feel sick so often by every little thing they work wonders.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
Gotten this at gas stations If I'm starting to feel sick. Works well, wish it would work immediately but obviously that's impossible haha! But it does work fairly fast, probably 20-30 min. I keep them in my car now
Hedi B.
Middleburg, FL
Need a quick to go pack of something to sooth that upset tummy? This is it. Pepto works fast and doesnt taste gross. And it only takes ones for me. It's easy to store in your purse or suitcase. And sealed up nicely. Very satisfied with the travel size and normal container.
Evangelina P.
This pack is to go and convient cuz when ur belly hurts and u don't want the whole world to know u gotta go this is perfect for you and it isn't expensive at all I recommend this travel package
Maddie E.
Really good product, the dramamine ginger caps help my stomach while I'm riding in the car. Pepto bismol really works!! Its very helpful to have. very effective, and affordable.
Alissa J.
Clive , IA
This is a travelling must have for myself. I get horrible motion sickness if I am not sitting in the front seat. The ginger caps also, help with I have a horrible migraine.
Kimberly B.