Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
These are 2 products I can always count on while traveling. Pepto calms my stomach when my food doesn't agree with me & Dramamine ensures that I don't get carsick or seasick.
Pimwee S.
Linwood
What a great combo! I always use this when I travel for vacation (to Thailand) that includes 2 hours ride to airport and about 19 hours of flying. I prefer the less drowsy formula of Dramamine because the normal one put me to sleep for 9 hours in 30 mins. They work so well together. No more upset stomach and no sleep on board!
Gabrielle G.
Dramamine is the only thing I trust to work for me whenever I'm traveling. I love the fact that they came out with a natural form of it that contains ginger. I used to always have to pack ginger gum with me, and now I don't have to. I just take one before I fly or go on a long drive and I have no issues!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
I just recently went on a cruise and took these items. They definitely met my expectations. I was so sick and they did the job I was told they would. I only used them for a couple days but it saved me from being so motion sick. I would definitely recommend these to others, and will be using them again.
Ines G.
This are very practical for on the go. I love traveling and I can carry them in my purse. They are effective, I try to use them only when necessary because I don't like taking much medicine. I would usually have them when I'm gonna have a long ride and I know it has a lot of curves.
Andria R.
Hanceville
Pepsi-To-Go is a miracle worker. I have nothing bad to say about this Product. some people don't like the taste but I,myself, love the taste. The Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps have always helped me with my motion sickness. I would recommend either of these products.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great 2 products to have. Dram, if for motion sickness.which i do have! It works wonders. It important to.carry these.travel essentials when traveling because you just never know. Pepto has always helped me.as.well whenever i have a upset stomach
Leslie L.
Maitland
Pepto Bismal tablets are a life saver if you need a quick relief up after a long night out drinking. Definitely helpful for upset stomach and even hangovers. Dramamine makes that dizziness go away quickly too. Would recommend.
Kimberlynn E.
Perfect combination to bring on a boat or a cruise ship. I get terrible sea sickness and it's always worse around dinner time. I take both of these and it cures me right up. Highly recommended. Even works for car sickness!
Summer L.
Jacksonville , NC
The Dramamine is a total lifesaver for long road trips and the pepto is amazing for controlling bloating after eating all of the road trip junk food that everyone enjoys. I couldn't go anywhere without them in the car!