Travel Sickness 2 Pack: Pepto To-Go 24 count + Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps 18 Count

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Great Combo For those road trips or your daily commute! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle G.
Dramamine is the only thing I trust to work for me whenever I'm traveling. I love the fact that they came out with a natural form of it that contains ginger. I used to always have to pack ginger gum with me, and now I don't have to. I just take one before I fly or go on a long drive and I have no issues!
Andria R.
HANCEVILLE, AL
Pepsi-To-Go is a miracle worker. I have nothing bad to say about this Product. some people don't like the taste but I,myself, love the taste. The Natural Dramamine Ginger Caps have always helped me with my motion sickness. I would recommend either of these products.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
The product is perfect to purchase it's everything imaginable, it works and for every event. The price Is fair because of what you get. I highly recommend this product! So buy if snd enjoy it!! It'll make you feel as good as new
A N.
This product is great for when you feel nausea and queezy. The pesto bismol works well for stomach pains like diarrhea and upset stomach. I don't use these products often but when I do they seem to be effective.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
Gotten this at gas stations If I'm starting to feel sick. Works well, wish it would work immediately but obviously that's impossible haha! But it does work fairly fast, probably 20-30 min. I keep them in my car now
Maddie E.
Really good product, the dramamine ginger caps help my stomach while I'm riding in the car. Pepto bismol really works!! Its very helpful to have. very effective, and affordable.
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
These are 2 products I can always count on while traveling. Pepto calms my stomach when my food doesn't agree with me & Dramamine ensures that I don't get carsick or seasick.
Pimwee S.
Linwood, NJ
What a great combo! I always use this when I travel for vacation (to Thailand) that includes 2 hours ride to airport and about 19 hours of flying. I prefer the less drowsy formula of Dramamine because the normal one put me to sleep for 9 hours in 30 mins. They work so well together. No more upset stomach and no sleep on board!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
I just recently went on a cruise and took these items. They definitely met my expectations. I was so sick and they did the job I was told they would. I only used them for a couple days but it saved me from being so motion sick. I would definitely recommend these to others, and will be using them again.
Ines G.
This are very practical for on the go. I love traveling and I can carry them in my purse. They are effective, I try to use them only when necessary because I don't like taking much medicine. I would usually have them when I'm gonna have a long ride and I know it has a lot of curves.