Travel by Design Apothecary Sprayer - 12 oz. uploaded by Anya G.Travel by Design Apothecary Sprayer - 12 oz. uploaded by Christina B.

Travel by Design Apothecary Sprayer - 12 oz.

This larger spray bottle is great for larger jobs around the house or for stylists needing long-term water resources for all-day styling.â adjustable water stream modern teardrop shape assorted colors see more...

Shipra M.
These up&up spray bottle are handy and perfect for all purpose. I sure is for homemade room fresher
Spray water on indoor plants
Spray water in hair

I have them in all colors
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great for keeping hair moisturized while styling. The bottle has different spray settings so that helps for all types of situations. I put all types of mixtures for my hair in these spray bottles
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These spray bottles are perfect and can be used for many things. Super affordable to buy! Perfect for helping my curly hair, and many other things. Picked mine up at Walmart and would recommend to others.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I absolutely love this spray bottle. It cost me $.97 at target, and I can use it practically anywhere. I bought four of them that way I can take some on vacation I put one in the car, and I keep a couple here at home on hand when I'm doing my children's hair. The spray bottles are awesome, good quality and easy to use.
Sydney S.
Boca Raton, FL
This spray bottle I use every time my hair will not work with me. I got mine for less than a dollar and it's great. I have a light blue one which is my favorite color. I highly recommend purchasing this product.
Evee E.
I have had this bottle for almost a year and it is still working perfectly. I use this every single day for both my daughters and my self so this bottle is very durable. The material also makes it easy to hold and doesn't slip off or slide on your hand like others do.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Very affordable travel spray bottle. I use this bottle to spray my natural hair with water. I have issues with grabbing hold to things at times but with this spray bottle, it's easy for me to use.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
These little spray bottles are so handy and very inexpensive! I bought a blue one from Target, and it works like a charm! Up and Up is the Target brand or "off-brand" if you will. The only thing is that it is a bit big to be travel sized.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep one of these in every room of my house. They all work great! My kittens are learning to behave very quickly when they get a little squirt.
Yokaira D.
Good spray bottle and good value prices nices and different color to take and for used is very practice