BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsshxmlf

by shxmlf

How to use (1) Take off the cap and the travel bottle’s neck and adjust it to the name you want to show. (2) Then you will want to put the travel bottle’s neck back, ensuring that the bottle edge is flat. (3) Finally you can fill in the bottle then tighten the lid. Please noted: alcohol cosmetic products are incompatible with the silicon bottle. Specifications: Material: Food-grade Silicone Color: colorful Full kit weight: 160g (5.6 o z) PACKING LIST: 4 *3OZ Silicone travel bootle(red,blue,white ,black) 2 * 10ml plastic Cream Jar (0.35oz) 1*tiny spoon 1 * Toiletry Bag

【FANTASTIC TRAVEL ACCESSORIES】 - Are you tired of carrying messy bottles when you are traveling? Don't want to take big toiletry for makeup while traveling? Worried that your shampoo is not allowed to carry into a plane? Wondering how to carry your shampoo to the gym? All problems solved with these wonderful silicone travel bottles.; 【FOOD GRADE SAFETY, BPA FREE GUARANTEE】Made from premium-quality silicone + PP material, Our FDA Certificated airline silicone travel containers for toiletries are 100% BPA Free, super compression resistance, lightness, durable and waterproof. These silicone travel bottles are perfect for shampoo, lotion, conditioner, face wash, body wash, sunblock. Food grade silicon also suitable for salad dressing, ketchup, mustard etc.; 【SAY GOODBYE TO LEAKAGE& LAST-DROP WASTE】 3-layer leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. Smooth mouth design allows no liquids stuck in the bottle corner and helps you to get the last drop out without wasting any privacy products. Leak proof travel bottles for you.; 【REFILLABLEAND SQUEEZABLE, EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE】Large opening of our silicone travel bottles makes refills and cleaning easy. Other plastic bottles are hard to fill and leak under changes in pressure. You can easily clean these toiletry containers by soaking in warm soapy water or by using the dishwasher (top rack only).; 【TSA CARRY-ON APPROVED &GREAT OUTDOOR TRAVEL SOLUTION】4*3oz & 2*10ml soft travel containers/bottles, neatly packed in a zipper bag, super convenient to keep your shampoos and lotions organized, easy solution to security check-ins.8 Pc TSA approved travel shampoo bottles are also ideal for single traveler/ couples and friends. Perfect for business or personal travel, camping, hiking, picnic, fun outdoors, gym etc, act and enjoy this amazing value of money! There is no greater frustration than arr

Start your review of Travel Accessories, Portable Travel Bottles Set, Refillable and Squeezable Silicone Toiletry Containers, Leakproof Travel Shampoo Conditioner Lotion Bottles,3OZ TSA Approved Travel Containers!
Sarah A.
Westminster, VT
Purchased at: Amazon
Super cute and easy to use and plus that friendly. You can fill with your favorite products shampoo conditioner body lotions etc..
Dawn L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have these and they work fabulous. I traveled right before the pandemic to a new hotel. I was surprised because the hotel had a walk in shower but there weren’t any shelves for shampoo bottles or soap. I had travel bottles but knew immediately I would be purchasing a set with suction cups so I never had a problem again. Since I purchased them I’ve traveled to the hotel at a cancer center for my mom multiple times. Each time I took these & it was great to have them stick right to the shower wall.
Tina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are perfect for pouring in my favorite shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and moisturizers. The smaller containers is great for me to scoop the amount I think I would need for a certain amount of days instead of bringing an entire glass jar of cream or potion with me for travel. They're nice and leakproof as well.
Stephani P.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
THESE ARE GREAT! If your not planning on checking a bag these Are a great thing to have to throw into your carry on! Very affordable and don’t take up much space in your bag. I would only caution you to secure them in a ziplock bag as things do happen!
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for travel because you will need cream body wash etc. I really appreciate this is good
Marisol C.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love to get to my hotel bathroom and place these out. Love how no matter how much space is available, I can just attach these to the wall. One of my favorite parts is that even when traveling, I get to use my favorite everyday products and these bottles are incredibly easy to refill. The bottles have a big opening makings it really sleazy to fill from different space bottles. The colors help distinguish the items inside.
Ishimina  R.
Bryan, TX
These are really great. First they are easy to fill. Second they are easy to get the product out. While most travel containers make it hard to squeeze the product out or get the product in this one is much different. I have brought these for me and my step daughter to use while traveling.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,268 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for traveling!!! I am always having to pack for a plane!! These are totally bomb. Great for tooth paste. Shaving cream. I love my bags stay perfectly clean...no messes!!!!
Veronica C.
67659 Kaiserslautern, DE
I am VERY pleased with this set of travel bottles! I go to the gym every morning and these bottles have made my life so much easier by not having to carry around my normal size bottles of all my products I need after I workout. Plus they come in a great bag that keeps them all together and I just toss them in my gym bag and go. I love how easy they are to fill and I even did a squeeze test with water to make sure that they are leak proof before I put my expensive products in them- they passed!
Sana C.
Toronto, ON
Compact and portable bottles to keep your skincare and makeup products safe for traveling
Ask a question to the Influenster community...