TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink

by Travalo

Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle, it refills directly from a standard perfume bottle. Its easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. Travalo is great whenever you need to freshen up. use it in the nightclub, before business meetings, or after exercise. Carry it with you wherever you go!

Does this product spill? Is it easy to refill?
is this easy to use? does it really work? does it spill?
Start your review of TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink!
Lithonia, GA
TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink uploaded by Iana W.
I purchased two from my local old navy a few years back, one in pink and one in silver, gifted one to my mom and kept the other. I absolutely love this little travel spray, I can fill it with my favorite scents and have it on the go. It can more than fit ANYWHERE due to its small size. Did I mention that I just love it!
San Antonio
TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink uploaded by Alissa M.
TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink uploaded by Alissa M.
I absolutely love these guys. I have added two demo videos. The bottle is sleep and nice. 7 You can fill it with your favourite scent. It’s about $10 on amazon and well worth it got 2 for a little under $20. One travel size bottle of designer perfume costs $25+ holds the same amount as two of these, and cannot be refilled, so in the long run you’ll be saving money with this. It’s small enough and is travel/tsa friendly! Great for in your purse as well. A must have girls (& guys because my bf has them too, as shown in demo with Colognes)
So perfect for touch ups on the go. I bought one for my car so I don't have to worry about a glass bottle falling out of my small glove box and it works wonders on saving space and it holds more than enough to keep you fresh for awhile. Just pick your favorite scent, pour and you're out the door. One of my favorite compact perfume bottles to date 👌🏽
Williamston, NC
This is a great alternate option to the scent bird if you already have a large collection of perfumes. I purchased mine on amazon online and I take it absolutely everywhere with me. It's lightweight and fits right in the pocket of your favorite purse.
I love this thing! I always keep with with me just in case! It can easily fit in a purse or pocket! I have 3 of them with 3 different scents! They are not expensive either but you will probably have to order them online
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Good smell which the package was bigger the sent is kind of tropical for me it didn't last so long I only tried it once tho I bought it at Walgreens I'm sure Walmart sales it I'm not sure if I would buy it again
Vista, CA
This is so worth it!i recommend every woman,man, and child have one of these in their bag or pocket. Sometimes you need a spritz of scent on you or in the toilet you just destroyed. These are so convenient that I bought three.
Carlsbad, CA
I ran into one of these at a Ross and bought one just because. I can't go anywhere without mine. I think the bottle is nice and it's very convenient to carry with you in your purse or in your pocket for whenever you need a spritz.
Englewood, CO
Great product for every day use. You can bring your favorite scent on the go without bringing the full bottle. You decrease your risk of spillage, breakage. Would definitely get a couple of these to toss in my car, bag, even a locker at the gym.
Elkhorn, NE
This is great for traveling and not having to take huge expensive bottles with. It is fairly cheap, but I found that I could not switch between perfumes with it. It is pretty easy to fill up though!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...