TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink

by Travalo

Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle, it refills directly from a standard perfume bottle. Its easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. Travalo is great whenever you need to freshen up. use it in the nightclub, before business meetings, or after exercise. Carry it with you wherever you go!

Does this product spill? Is it easy to refill?
is this easy to use? does it really work? does it spill?
Start your review of TRAVALO Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray - Hot Pink!
Mississauga, ON
Great when you are traveling and can't bring the whole bottle of perfume. Especially since most bottles are weirdly shaped. I just wish there was a way to pour the perfume into it instead of spraying it into the little bottle
Caracas
Perfecto para llevar tu perfume favorito a donde quieras que vayas, en la maleta o porta cosméticos. Seguro, no se derrama, fácil de llenar, y viene en varios colores
Me encantaaaaa. es una fragancia muy exotica! y lo que mas me gusta de ella es que perdura todo el dia a diferencia de muchas que se les pasa el olor al ratico.
I LOVE these, I have one in my purse at all times. Easy to use and easy to refill. A must have so you don't have to carry around the whole purfume bottle.
I love these so much! They're really good for holidays as well like travel sizes, they fit in your bag without any hassle and they smell sooo good :)
Kuwait City
This is very convenient especially for vacations and whatnot, but I wish it was a tiny bit bigger for a longer holiday
Bogotá
Super útil por que podemos llevarlo a todos lados donde vayamos, además que nos deja con un olor muy rico 👌👌👌
Tengo tiempo que quiero probar este producto, el empaque es llamativo... Presente quisiera probarlo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...