Trappey's Bull Louisiana Original Recipe Hot Sauce uploaded by Taylor A.

BY TRAPPEY'S #22 in Hot Sauce

Great for soups, salads, gravies And casseroles

Buy on Walmart*
Shawnice A.
Foodie Expert
Can't go without it I mean I've been using this brand every since I was little my mom and family loves this brand I mean it might not be healthy everyday thing but now and then or special occasions like cook outs.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love this hot sauce. When making chicken wings this is a must have. I love the kick it bring to the table and how there's so much flavor in the sauce. This is by far my favorite brand of hot sauce.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good hot sauce for not being a name brand. It's cheaper which is nice. I really like the taste of vinegar. It is obviously pretty hot. But I do recommend.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to hot sauce because it's not too hot and it is good on everything . This is one that I love because it doesn't burn too much on the way down.
Winnie L.
Ozone Park, NY
I prefer the smaller bottle ones. However, if your a chicken wing fan this is a must have sauce.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Foodie Expert
Love hot sauce! Not as good as Frank's Red Hot but comparable, this is more of a pepper sauce.
Diksha R.
Love to eat sauce ? Then try this. You will definitely love it. So yummy and affordable.
Heather t.
Warren, OH
Whats isn't great about hot sauce?? I would put iy in and om everything of i could
Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Alex B.
Foodie Expert
It has a semi similar taste to Frank's Red Hot (which I prefer slightly over Trappey's). We have Trappey's at the restaurant where I work, and customers who ask for Tobasco specifically always seem to be disappointed, but those who just ask for hot sauce are usually fine with Trappey's.
Izzy B.
Where can I find this in Austin?!
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
Can I use this with meat
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
What can you use this with?