Trappey's Bull Louisiana Original Recipe Hot Sauce uploaded by Taylor A.

BY TRAPPEY'S #48 in Hot Sauce

Great for soups, salads, gravies And casseroles

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:trappey's-bull-louisiana-original-recipe-hot-sauce] is pretty hot even if you have a little bit of it. A little definitely goes a long way! It also has 0 carbs so its perfect for a keto/ low carb diet.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Alex B.
It has a semi similar taste to Frank's Red Hot (which I prefer slightly over Trappey's). We have Trappey's at the restaurant where I work, and customers who ask for Tobasco specifically always seem to be disappointed, but those who just ask for hot sauce are usually fine with Trappey's.
Melanie S.
My husband is a very picky hot sauce eager and he swears by this! I actually like it too because it's hot but not thick. It doesn't overwhelm your taste buds with the taste where you can't taste the food. It's also incredibly affordable, great price for a big bottle!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is a pretty good hot sauce for not being a name brand. It's cheaper which is nice. I really like the taste of vinegar. It is obviously pretty hot. But I do recommend.
Shawnice A.
Can't go without it I mean I've been using this brand every since I was little my mom and family loves this brand I mean it might not be healthy everyday thing but now and then or special occasions like cook outs.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love this hot sauce. When making chicken wings this is a must have. I love the kick it bring to the table and how there's so much flavor in the sauce. This is by far my favorite brand of hot sauce.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love hot sauce and this brand is good. Since I love hot stuff and since I have been using this brand forever its not that hot me as if it was my first time using it.
Izzy B.
This is my go-to seasoning, sadly I cannot find this hot sauce in ATX! It's got a nice subtle flavor to it with a low heat index. AKA great for seasoning items. This size is enough to keep the taste in your food for a while!!!
Izzy B.
This is my go-to seasoning, sadly I cannot find this hot sauce in ATX! It's got a nice subtle flavor to it with a low heat index. AKA great for seasoning items. I miss it!
Izzy B.
Where can I find this in Austin?!
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
Can I use this with meat
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
What can you use this with?