GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsOld Trapper

Trapper Old Fashioned Beef Jerky 4 oz. Bag

by Old Trapper

Old Trapper Old Fashioned Beef Jerky 4 oz. Bag

Naturally Smoked; Big Bag; 1/4 Pound

Ingredients: Beef, Brown Sugar, Water, Salt, Beef Stock, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Vinegar, Flavorings, Sodium Nitrite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trapper Old Fashioned Beef Jerky 4 oz. Bag!
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Trapper Old Fashioned Beef Jerky 4 oz. Bag uploaded by Jasmine R.
I've been fan of beef jerky ever since i was a kid and my daughter loves it. It's a healthy snack with lots of protein which i love. Me and my daughter could eat the entire bag. Compared to other beef jerky, this is one is better. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Alexis B.
This beef jerky is delicious! It is tender and flavorful. I could eat it all day. Can’t wait to try their other flavors!
Klorissa B.
Excelsior Spg, MO
This is my favorite jerky. The price isn’t terrible and the jerky is very tender. The flavor is also very nice and never too salty. If I had to buy only one brand of jerky for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I have tried other flavors and they are just as wonderful.
Jennifer P.
Bridgeport, WV
This jerky is really good. Great flavor and not too salty like some jerky. It’s a little more expensive than some jerky but well work the few extra dollars.
Caylin B.
Fargo
Same thing! Amazing and 10/10 recommend!! Will est it everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner
Kathryn M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This jerky is amazing. So moist and yet not too chewy. The flavor is amazing and the texture is just right. I love to pair a couple pieces with some crunchy chips, pretzels or popcorn and it’s an amazing snack.
Latisha A.
Lucedale, MS
This is my absolute favorite brand of beef jerky. We like all the flavors that we have tried.
Kayla S.
Mecosta, MI
The best jerky I’ve had. It’s not too tough like jack links. Good flavor as well. I like to buy the big bags of it
Lani D.
Lafitte, LA
This is the best beef jerky I’ve tasted! It’s expensive and the salt content is high so I don’t buy it a lot but it’s soo good.
Ari B.
Canton, SD
Ole Trapper is my boyfriend's and my favorite brand of beef jerky. I prefer the old fashioned or the teriyaki flavors. They are flavorful and delicious.

Looking for your answer?