Trapiche Oak Cask Mednoza Argentina 2007 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kelley C.Trapiche Oak Cask Mednoza Argentina 2007 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Faythe A.Trapiche Oak Cask Mednoza Argentina 2007 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Ellyn C.

BY TRAPICHE

Trapiche oak cask mednoza argentina 2007 malbec wine 750 ml see more...

Carmen D.
Great wine 🍷 very delicious for the price. Compared to other wines in this price range this one is the best. Take this you your next housewarming party and you will not regret it. Very satisfied with this one. I will keep purchasing.
Megan M.
This has wonderful sweet and juicy dark berries with a slight, and pleasant, sour kick. The color is beautiful, is clean on the nose, and the gentle mineral finish balanced nicely with the tannic structure. This pairs nicely with a variety of things and is a great budget option.
Kelley C.
This is absolutely my favorite wine for #HappyHour with my girlfriends! I love the packaging and the flavors are wonderful! It is more of a dry wine but that's how I love it! I am a repeat customer! I would highly recommend this wine! But
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Not one of my very favorite Malbecs, but it's a great value for the price and the oak cask aging really adds a nice change to a typical Malbec. I wouldn't pay full price, but I would definitely recommend buying and trying if you find it on sale!
Milanie L.
I picked up a bottle this past weekend and I am so in love with this one!!! I love Malbec wine and I have yet to even substitute or try other wines. I don't care what goes good with a meal, I always pick Malbec. I picked Trapiche, because it had a great description similar to Alamos. I am so glad I gave it a try. This is worth stocking up on!!
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
We served this as our house Malbec at a dining club I bartended at. It's great and the guests always ordered a second glass. The nice thing about it is if you try this while your out and like it, it's a super affordable to purchase from the liquor store.
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
This is a great and affordable Malbec. Great for social occasions or when hosting a group of friends. The flavor is great and cooling it for a bit really brings out its flavors. I would recommend this to others
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
This is my second favorite Malbec !! I love how you can drink this wine without making a face and all the flavors are there! I only drink Argentine wines and can tell you Trapiche is amazing period!
Heather S.
I got to try the Trapiche Malbec the other night and I loved it! I even bought a bottle the very next day. It's going to become a new staple in my wine rack. It's inexpensive and has great flavor and body.
Peggy E.
Cohoes, NY
Lovely smooth semi dry red -it is a great sipping wine for the price. I have served with appetizers and simple BBQ fare - burgers , flank steak fajitas and smoked chicken.