Transparent uploaded by ^^&&& y.

BY AMAZON #52 in TV

Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
The first and second season of this show are really strong, but I do feel like the seasons start to decline a little bit after that. But I love that you access this show for free online if you have Amazon Prime.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other services and very affordable to all persons. I loved my experience
Katy M.
Marysville
one of the absolute most honest and realistic t.V. shows on the Air today. A must watch show and I am glad someone finally got the balls to make a show about differences in gender identity.
Atticus L.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite TV shows. It’s a show that doesn’t have much “movie magic” or smoke screen. It’s a real story that makes you feel the real issues at hand. I love this show so much.
Megan A.
I enjoy this show, and it allowed me to gain a new perspective on life as a transgender person. Dysfunctional family shows are my favorite. This family is so interesting to watch!
Kara W.
Anthem
I absolutely love this show! I love how it touches base on a topic that is commonly frowned upon to talk about. It's an everyday issue foe real people. They have such an amazing actors and actresse. Such an amazing story line and its a must watch!! Everybody needs to watch this show to open their minds. Everyone is human!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
The show made me uncomfortable at first...but I think that's the point. It's like exposure therapy to help people increase their knowledge, acceptance and tolerance of all human kind. It's very thoughtful and well written and while I don't think every person would respond well to the show and it's topic...I do recommend it.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Really good show. I think it's good for those who don know anyone that is trans or has ever transitioned. Lots of insight. Really humanizes the experience. I think it's what people need to see and perhaps make them more tolerant.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This Amazon show is well acted and has an interesting context, however the characters are written as horrible, whiny, and entitled do-nothings. The secondary characters are far more interesting and would make a better focus for the show. It is unbelievable that anyone would befriend this family.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I find this show somewhat depressing. That being said, it’s an important topic and they do a good job with it. I just wish the main characters were better parents.