BY AMAZON

Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Transparent has surprisingly become one of my favorite Prime series. I feel like everyone should watch it, particularly with what's going on in the world today. It's easier accept, once you start to understand. This series does that.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing show! Amazon is really stepping up their original content and putting out some wonderful stuff. Everyone on this show does a fantastic job at portraying the intricacies of transitioning and having a trans family member
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
This is one of my favorite tv shows! It displays a family dynamic that is never shown on television--the show is important and totally has opened up a dialogue among my family that would've otherwise not been discussed.
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Transparent is one of my favorite shows. Amazon has done an excellent job creating this family and telling their story in a raw way that is fun and lighthearted while also a bit dark and heavy even within the same episode.
Mandolyn N.
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Love this show. I have Amazon prime student and was able to watch it for free. The acting is great and I love that real trans actors/actresses are playing trans roles (except for the lead).
jaedin b.
jaedin b.
I loved this show so much!!! It was recommended to me and once I started watching I got through all the episodes pretty fast. I only wish there were more episodes!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
This series is AMAZING and I love it without a doubt. It hits home and I love how it shows very much so what any family could deal with.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
This is a show I would like to start watching but I need to Renew my subscription. Does anyone watch and like this show?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
My husband loves the show more than I do, but it is a wonderful show that is very entertaining and fun to watch!
ray n.
ray n.
Really amazing show to watch. Interesting and great performances by each actor. Highly recommend.