TransOcean® Products Crab Classic Flake Style Imitation Crab 12 oz. Bag uploaded by MiriamP (.

BY CRAB CLASSIC

A blend of wild Alaska pollock & king crab. see more...

Jasmine L.
I haven't had a very positive experience with this product. I think it would be good in cold pasta salads, but not in any other kind of dish. The crab is hard to compare to any sort of real crab, especially living in MD.
Martina M.
West Fargo , ND
Pretty good product, I find it often on sale and I like to use it in salad, cold and hot pasta and rice. It goes very well with mostly everything, and is great if you want to eat more light :)
Great even in a sandwich
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
The taste is phenomenal and my kids even love these. Melt some butter and go to town.
MiriamP (.
I love imitation crab! It’s so easy to work with and very therapeutic to pull apart and create into a delightful dish.
I like making ceviche with this the way I make mine is that I pull these flakes apart into smaller strands and then I put lemon juice, tomato juice, purple onion some salt, cilantro, tomato pieces, and jalapeños but I take the seeds out. Then it’s all ready! I let it rest in the fridge for an hour or two and it’s nice and fresh to eat on a hot day.