BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Mercier
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep

Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep

What it is: A lightweight, easy-to-apply, loose powder that blends effortlessly to set makeup for up to 16 hours of wear.What Else You Need to Know: This award-winning powder locks in makeup for long-lasting wear without adding weight or texture. It absorbs oil and reduces shine all day, creating a flawless, matte finish with no flashback in photos. These truly-translucent shades work on all skin tones, and create a soft-focus effect to subtly blur fine lines and imperfections.Translucent is perfect for fair to medium and tan skin tones.Translucent Honey is perfect for medium skin tones with olive and golden undertones.Translucent Medium Deep is perfect for medium-deep to deep skin tones.Clinical Results: TLSP was shown to have:- No flashback in photos- 16-hour long-wear- Shine control up to 8 hoursIn a consumer test on 32 women after 2 weeks:- 100% said it is lightweight and does not look cakey on skin- 100% said it controls and reduces shine- 97% said it absorbs excess oil

Is this setting powder worth it? I’m looking for a new brand of setting powders and idk if I should test this out of not.
Is this supposed to be used over foundation?
Is this good for dry skin? I’ve had a problem with setting my under eye concealer and have powder and liquids sink into my under eye creases. I have bad eye bag creases since I have sleeping problems so I’ve been trying to conceal it but I keep running into this problem with makeup. People say this is really good but is it good for dry skin and the under eye area? Is there one for a better price or equally high performing?
Start your review of Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep!
Becky W.
Atlanta
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Becky W.
My Absolute Favorite Setting Powder! Keep my concealer especially under my eyes nice and creaseless!
Keisha B.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Keisha B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m mixed with light medium-medium skin tone but mostly leaning lighter and I saw all the hype online over the honey translucent powder so I had to get it. When I got my package from Ulta I was a little scared because this powder looked too dark for me and I was worried about some sort of dark cast it might have but I worried for nothing. This product gave me a bit of brightening and soooo much smoothing under my eyes. Usually other powders I use make my under eyes look dry and show powder settling into my lines but this one didn’t do that at all. It paired so well with my Nars concealer. I finally understand the hype over Laura Mercier. I had never tried her normal translucent powder for fear of flashback on my type of skin tone especially with some of the stories I’ve heard about people getting flashback from it so I’m glad I waited and chose to get the honey version. This is the holy grail powder. I’ve seen people compare it to cassava from beauty bakerie and I do have that powder.. sadly that powder doesn’t work for me and I feel like a lot of people wanna lean towards items that cost less which I get but I will be straight up I don’t think the two powders even compare. Laura Mercier is more expensive but also just better. Ten times better and you get way more product. I was so disappointed in the size of the other one but that’s for another review.
Latiesha W.
Dayton, OH
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Latiesha W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Honey This powder is so gorgeous on the skin. I can use this powder on bare skin when i just want to control oil and it'll blur my pores and give my face a beautiful soft focus finish. It doesn't emphasize texture at all nor does it cling to any dry patches on the skin. it doesn't make my skin look ashy or overly white as well. This powder can be applied in layers and layers and it never looks cakey on my skin. I'm a little mesmerized by this powder. I use it to set my concealer as well and it does a fantastic job without making my under-eyes look crunchy.,
Samantha R.
Sayre, PA
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Samantha R.
My life changed when I started using setting powders! My friend who is a makeup artist referred this brand to me! She taught me to put some powder in the cap, use a damp beauty sponge, and line with the powder under your cheek contour. Let it sit “bake” for a few minutes while you touch up other areas then use a big brush to wipe away the powder. It creates a very slick cut in your contour that makes your cheeks stand out! She also does this under her eyes! I used this method for a photoshoot, images attached! PS Kim Kardashian uses this setting powder 😝
Kristen B.
eugene
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Kristen B.
This is my favorite luxurious translucent setting powder that I treat myself to every so often. It brightens up my skin and makeup, and gives me a beautiful glow from within. I notice a huge difference when using this compared to other brands.
Angie M.
Durham, NC
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Laura Mercier setting powder is great! I use it all over my face after applying my makeup and my makeup lasts all day long and never looks cakey! Plus, the product lasts a long time so it’s a great value. I highly recommend!
Elydia G.
Brawley, CA
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Elydia G.
This is hands-down the best powder for oily skin!!! I have the most oily skin in the world and this helps me stay matte throughout my super busy day! It’s honestly perfect. I’ve been using it for about two years now. Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep
Kala S.
Matewan, WV
Hands down, one of the best beauty products that I have ever purchased. I heard the rave about this product for months before I decided to buy, but it was well worth the money. This powder sets my face so well that I never have to worry about my face getting oily or my makeup wearing off, even on the hottest days. With this, I can use any cream product that I want to and achieve flawless results. I really think I could apply dollar store foundation to my face and it would look better than a high end product after I set it with this powder. This is also the only thing that keeps my under eye concealer from creasing. There are so many uses for this and that's why I love it. I have worn it all day on multiple occasions, and I would definitely say it will last 12+ hours. I have tried other setting powders and they didn't work nearly as good, not to mention they all smelled of pure silicone, while this one has no smell. I would recommend to all makeup lovers & will definitely repurchase.
Sara P.
Crosby, TX
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Sara P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best setting powder you will ever come across. I first saw Bailey Sarian using this In her videos and instantly wanted it. There’s a reason she uses it in every videos. It is freaking AMAZING!!! Laura Translucent Loose Setting Powder,Full Size
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think we as a society have progressed past the need for the Laura Mercier setting powder. I used to use this all the time pre-pandemic when I was going out and wanted a full coverage makeup look that was going to stay on. In the moment, everyone was using it and it was all the hype but looking back in pictures, especially ones developed on film, the flashback is awful. Can get cakey and drying really easily if your not very careful with your application. I did rely on this to get me through some long nights so I can’t trash it completely! If you’re looking for a really light under eye setting powder I’d recommend the [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-sublime-perfection-blurring-under-eye-setting-powder-light-014-oz/-41-ml] and for a light full face loose setting powder I love the Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls - 02 Clair and for pressed the Diorskin Nude Air powder.

3,743 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
il y a 7 mois
Kristie R. il y a 8 jours
Congratulations! This is one of my favorites. Hope you love it too!