BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Mercier
Translucent Loose Setting Powder

What it is: A lightweight, easy-to-apply, loose powder that blends effortlessly to set makeup for up to 16 hours of wear.What Else You Need to Know: This award-winning powder locks in makeup for long-lasting wear without adding weight or texture. It absorbs oil and reduces shine all day, creating a flawless, matte finish with no flashback in photos. These truly-translucent shades work on all skin tones, and create a soft-focus effect to subtly blur fine lines and imperfections.Translucent is perfect for fair to medium and tan skin tones.Translucent Honey is perfect for medium skin tones with olive and golden undertones.Translucent Medium Deep is perfect for medium-deep to deep skin tones.Clinical Results: TLSP was shown to have:- No flashback in photos- 16-hour long-wear- Shine control up to 8 hoursIn a consumer test on 32 women after 2 weeks:- 100% said it is lightweight and does not look cakey on skin- 100% said it controls and reduces shine- 97% said it absorbs excess oil

How does this compare to other loose powders in the same price range?
[product:laura-mercier-translucent-loose-setting-powder] may be somewhat worth the hype but can easily find a great dupe at a grocery store brand
Is the [product:laura-mercier-translucent-loose-setting-powder-52] really worth the price tag? Debating if it's worth opening my deluxe cause the hype has me so torn lol but my brain says "it's just powder". Please help :)
Start your review of Translucent Loose Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Vivian P.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down the best translucent powder. Only translucent powder that does not give me flashbacks.. sets my makeup all night with no problem. Looks flawless on the skin. Very lightweight. Although it’s pricey, you get a lot of product.
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Dayana G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is AMAZING and it’s absolutely one of the best setting powders I’ve ever worn, however it’s pricey and it’s preeeeetty pricey and for the price, you definitely find cheaper options that do the same thing! It’s great for oily skin and like you can see in the picture, it has no flashback but you can find options for 1/2 of the value!
Courtney L.
Baltimore, MD
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Courtney L.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Courtney L.
Doesn't leave my face cakey or feeling dry. Applies beautifully on my completed face. I've used the puff applicator and with my brushes both ways it's applies nicely.
Ewa B.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Ewa B.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep This is super nice powder. Gives you very natural finish. Sets your foundation for long hours but it definitely doesn’t look flat on the face. If you are more oily you might want to add something more matte to your T-zone as this has satin finish.
sherry R.
Tulsa, OK
1,500 reviews
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by sherry R.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by sherry R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg!! I am very oily and this translucent powder helped my makeup stay matte all day!! I am so pleased with this powder you show def try it
tammy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by tammy H.
I’ve purchased and finished this product multiple times since college. There’s a reason why it has been so popular so long and it’s because it simply does a great job at softening and setting your makeup! It also helps minimize foundation breakage and transfer onto my face masks (which is super important during these pandemic times). I have noticed though that sometimes when I sue too much I may have small whiteheads appear. So I may try to fine a cleaner alternative soon.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Lisa B.
Beautifully finely milled powder that feels like silk on the skin . Sets my makeup beautifully and does NOT budge for hours . I have combination mature skin and I have no issues with under eye creasing , nor does my makeup feel cakey after setting my makeup with this powder . I highly recommend !!!!!Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Melissa B.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting powder is DEFINITELY worth the hype!! I have been using it every day for just under a week and it’s so much better than what I was using before. It doesn’t make my face feel dry and it isn’t cakey at all. It’s easy to apply and sets my makeup perfectly. Today was a no makeup day for me at work because #masks but I added a bit of this powder over my moisturizer this morning and didn’t have any shine at all throughout the day! I definitely recommend this product, for sure! #lauramercier #glowup #makeup #beautyfinds #newfave #sephora
Cinnamon F.
Las Vegas, NV
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Cinnamon F.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Cinnamon F.
Love this product. Super light and covers very well. It helps with my oily skin because it becomes nice and matte and other products just get oily with my skin. I would definitely purchase again. It’s a wonderful product !
Chrissy B.
Agawam, MA
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Chrissy B.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Chrissy B.
I love this translucent powder and the primer is amazing. My skin looks flawless and I like the feel of the powder application pad it’s so soft and velvety on my skin !

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nicolle R.
LasVegas
il y a 7 mois
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep may be somewhat worth the hype but can easily find a great dupe at a grocery store brand
kaylee D. il y a 7 mois
i genuinely havent found anything better!!
Maryelyn P.
Kokomo, IN
il y a 10 mois
Is the Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium Deep really worth the price tag? Debating if it's worth opening my deluxe cause the hype has me so torn lol but my brain says "it's just powder". Please help :)
Shavonne S. il y a 10 mois
I think this is one of the best setting powders on the market and is worth the price. What you may want to consider to try it out before you pay for the full size product, is purchase the travel size. I hope this helps.