BY MICHAEL BAY

From director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg comes the best 'Transformers' ever! With humanity facing extinction from a terrifying new threat, it's up to Optimus Prime and the Autobots to save the world. But now that our government has turned against them, they'll need a new team of allies, including inventor Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and the fearsome Dinobots! see more...

Transformers: Age of Extinction
  • "It's filled with awesome action scenes but also has a more emotional draw to it as well and an amazing continuing story line. " in 6 reviews
  • "It has a lot of new characters and a few old faces, but that didn't stop it from being a great movie." in 5 reviews
Kayla W.
I would say this movie is a mediocre movie because Shia LaBeouf were replaced by Mark Wahlberg. I do like the action scenes and especially the effects they done to the movie. I highly recommend this movie if you like action movies and watch with family and friends! The downside of it is that the story plot isn't that great and could've pulled off a better ending.
Hannah C.
Better than the third movie but was disappointed that they changed all the human characters. I love Mark Wahlberg but it doesn't make any sense what happened to the other main human characters in the series. Almost makes you think the series should have ended after the second film. Plus there was not as much action as the first three movies in the series.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This film was just terrible. I was excited to see my precious Dinobots and all though I loved them, they had a short on screen time even though it felt like they were the focus in the commercials. The daughter was a waste of character as soon as the boyfriend arrived. Was there something wrong with it just being her and her dad? And the movie was an hour too long! It needed to be cut heavily. Also, if my ten year old said it was too long and she didn't like it, that says something because she loves her Transformers. Skip this film.
Heather D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think this was an okay movie. It is part of a very good series and I liked that they changed it a bit with this one. My only disappointment is that the main human characters didn't really show up in this one and so I seemed less interested while watching. It was still okay and my 9 year old son liked it that is why I gave 4 stars.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
First I have to say I was so bummed that the new Transformers was featuring different characters and I was just upset that Shia Lebouf would nog be in it. After watching the movie, I have to say it's one of the best Transformers ever made. Mark Wahlberg done an amaz job with his role. The movie us very suspenseful and will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat. It has a lot of action and great characters. The new story line was just amazing.
Sharell M.
I actually didn't like this movie at all. I struggled to get through it. I found myself waiting for it to get good and I was already at the end of the movie ! While I do like Mark Wahlberg he was no Shia. I think to have a series like this that has 3 installments to completely change it in this one throws the whole story off it leaves a lot of questions. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it !
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a HUGE fan of transformers so this movie was lit! The special effects were amazing as always and the story was just making me bite my nails! Love action movies so this is a good movie to watch for action! Is totally a must watch! Get your popcorn, you will need it!
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was glad to see that the transformers series didn't let me down with this movie. Good plot and good length for a movie. I didn't have a moment when I started to get bored which is obviously important. Great visual effects which kept it "real".
Gabriella R.
This was my least favorite of he transformer series. That is hard for me to say because I loved them. This movies plot was just kind of dry which made no sense because this movie was so long. I did however enjoy the action sequences
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie was simply awful. From the beginning, the plot was jumping all over the place. There were several inconsistencies throughout the film as well. I love Mark Wahlberg and was excited to see him in this movie, but the writing was just terrible. The only saving grace was that the graphics were good.
Tenns R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Who was your favorite character in the movie?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Haven't seen it yet is it good?
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
Is this one any good
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Will my three year old son like it?
Sloane R.
Saint George, UT
Did anyone else think this movie was not that great?